Reviews for The Vampire's Alliance
Eliella45 chapter 32 . 7h
He's gonna propose isn't he? And did Victoria steal the umbrella? Did Edward? . Nice chapter. Thanks.
Eliella45 chapter 15 . 7/28
And who might this be, don't we know?
Eliella45 chapter 14 . 7/28
What the heck?!
Eliella45 chapter 13 . 7/28
Oh Good God!
Eliella45 chapter 12 . 7/28
Oh! How can you stop at such a point? I m just glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter, so m gonna go read now, thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 11 . 7/28
Very much enjoying your story, thanks a bunch.
Eliella45 chapter 10 . 7/28
Oh oh oh, here comes the new member. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks.
Eliella45 chapter 9 . 7/28
She's starting to realize her feelings and dare I say, so is he. Loved the fun and teasing, thanks a lot.
Eliella45 chapter 8 . 7/28
Getting jealous, are we, Edward? Hmm now that's interesting. Loved the chapter and the strengthening bonds between the family. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 7 . 7/28
Fantastic chapter, loved it. Thanks.
Eliella45 chapter 6 . 7/28
I absolutely love this Bella, as you said, she's got backbone and I like it, your Edward is quite awesome himself, love it. Thank you for this.
Eliella45 chapter 5 . 7/28
Ohhhhh, she's staying! Extremely excited.
Eliella45 chapter 4 . 7/28
She met him this early? I thought it would be in modern times. Hmm, wonder what's gonna happen now? Great chapter, love it. Thank you.
Eliella45 chapter 3 . 7/28
Truly I have fallen in love with your writing. It's absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for it.
Eliella45 chapter 2 . 7/28
Oh my, your writing is enchanting, so enthralling that it has truly gripped me. I can not wait till I read the next chapter, for I m sure it will be a treat for me. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.