Reviews for Spirit Animals
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Spain and his little OLe!
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
good update
Estonia could be a seal,
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
lol at the pokemon reference
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
You must update as soon as possible. :)

As for Estonia's animal, a dog prehaps?
FrancyPantsFrance chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Not only did you capture my attention with the idea of the countries having spirit animals, you used a pokemon refrence.

You my good friend have won the internet!
hoplessreader chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
it should be an eel
Marina chapter 3 . 11/30/2011

That made my day. XD
Laughing Rice Bucket chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
It's a good story (love the pokemon reference), but I'm sorry I really have to laugh at "Zhu Fantong" Did you use google translate for this one? Although it means "Bamboo Glutton," it's not accurate Chinese. "吃竹子" (Chi Zhuzi) is better. It means "Eat Bamboo" or "Eating Bamboo" but it's better than Zhu Fantong. Someone would most likely say "熊猫吃竹子" (Pandas eat bamboo) instead of "熊猫是个竹饭桶" (Pandas are bamboo *the adjective for glutton here just doesn't make sense* gluttons). Unfortunately for me, since my Chinese proverbs are very rusty I read Fantong, which means glutton, as its literal meaning: Food (or Rice) Bucket. So the panda's name came out in my head as Bamboo Food Bucket. XD I'm not the most accurate Chinese translator, so Zhu Fantong could be acceptable, but it's like England's complaints of America destroying his language. It's possible, but not really "accurate" or "proper."

Oh crap, I can't believe I ranted about Chinese translations, sorry! _" I can't help but try to correct these stuff.

I LOVE spirit animal stories, I hope you update soon! Now I've got to read Ch. 4 and wait for Ch. 5!
CelticGirl7 chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
I loved it! Update update update! I'm sooooo sorry that it took me this long to find this! Darn it, why can't I get good ideas like these!

(P.S. LOL, Sealand got a goat! I get it!)
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
England able to summon easily? Saw that coming. The Pokemon references? Um...we are so screwed.
Vine8Ky chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
Having a pokemon battle with you spirit animal? BADAZZ!
Vine8Ky chapter 2 . 8/17/2011

On one hand, the story is amazing, and I am in love with the idea of thr nations having Spirit Animals. However, there's the fact of the pairings that are my least favorite...

Screw it, I'd be a fool not to follow this story. PRUSSIA APPROVES! XDDDD
Cree chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
(Too lazy to sign in... :P)

THE DRAMA! I wonder who that shadow is... als jfautealkjfds aldkfj I NEEDS TO KNOW! DX

I don't think I've said this before, but I LOVE YOUR IDEA. It's TOTALLY AWESOME. You need to update sooonnnn! :D

p.s. It'll be extremely ironic if Estonia got and Eel as a Spirit Animal... Just putting that out there. D
Crowned Knight chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
I'm gonna be honest here I almost died at the pokemon reference! :D
WriterCat chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Yeah, go Mizu! (if my parents ever let me have another cat, I am naming it Mizu Seishin) The Pokemon battle made me laugh. Well, this is has certainly caught my attention, so update soon!