Reviews for Regulating Tornadoes
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh McGee, always the third wheel. I loved it, especially since it was from Gibbs' point of view.
JoBelle chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love the punch-drunkeness of Gibbs' POV here and the team interaction! Particularly enjoyed the line about McGee and Abby being invited to the cool kids party, the details about McGee's cold and of course Tony and Ziva's not hand holding :)
starryjules chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
"Gibbs is left to wonder which will crack first, the boy who needs attention or the girl who needs validation."

Perfect, perfect sentence...so amazingly true to character.

I loved this one-shot and can absolutely imagine Gibbs leaning against a filing cabinet, watching his team and thinking this!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Gibbs' POV. :D I think you managed it great. I especially liked this: "Despite the frantic clenching of his jaw, a byproduct of a lecture trying to get out, Gibbs is forced to recognize the futility is fighting against whatever path these two are forging. He'd be better off standing naked before a tornado and hurling regulations at its destructive trail. Maybe not so predictable. Maybe a cause for worry. And maybe he knows nothing."
Nanuk chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"Your word in God's ear canal". LOL Gosh, I'll cross my fingers that one day I can see this scene on TV. LOL
hundan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I adore this little one shot, it was great and I loved how it was from Gibbs' point of view.
writingforthemoney chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This was a great piece! Beautifully written with metaphors and greatly in character, I thought.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love it when you clean out the one-shot bin :)

Brilliant as always, Zaedah, brilliant as always!

Much love,

Inky.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it... I find it a haven from where the show seems to be going... excellently written :)
Jananae chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"Their boat is sturdy, even if it sails lopsided."

Love this line. A perfect describer for Tony and Ziva's unconventional relationship. I also liked the Gibbs POV.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it! Very in character, and I love your style of writing.
tansypool chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Beautiful and simple, and a lot less vague than what I've come to expect, which is a refreshing change. Vagueness may be beautiful but it's a bit of a headache sometimes. This was just... perfect.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
LOVED this! Classic Zaedah, imo. Glad to see you are still tinkering with them.
daxam1216 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
As always I love the way you weave words together to create such provacative images. I would love to see you do another multi chapter story.

Mike
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Gibbs is quite the observer.