Reviews for Work Troubles
DarkFlameFantasy chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
So it's almost been 5 years since your last update but I really love this story and want to see more of it.
I find the idea pretty interesting and I like your writing style.
Hope you consider continuing this fic for those who want it _ ~DarkFlameFantasy
The Flame Alchemist 13 chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
I know that it's been several years since you updated this story, but if you see this review I just want you to know that I've read this story more times than I can count and each time it's better than the last. I just love the idea and really hope that you continue writing this, even if it's only a short summary stating what happens next. I just love the way you wrote every word of this story, the plot's good, the character are very well done. I would hate to see you abandoned this story. Please, if you see this review, consider adding another chapter. So many people enjoyed reading this story as well and I think they would be thrilled to see an update after these many long years.

So, please update if you can, and please don't give up. I can tell that this would be really interesting and a waste to stop now when it's getting good.

-The Flame Alchemist 13
Yueki Sakura chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Aww please continue! This has such a promising story line!
Shirayuki chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Please continue! It's an awesome fanfic so far!
Wallflower chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
i know it's been a while since you updated...but this is super cool. I really love the story and hope you would update 0/0
White Hair and Violet Eyes chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
LOVE IT SOO FAR! Please keep writing and updating-and I will keep reviewing every single chapter from this poit on! :)
December-the-6th chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Your story is amazing! You should really continue it! It would be amazing reading about Ed's recovery and maybe entering the military under Mustang's command or something like that... ''
Aleca chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Yah, I'm excited! I need more please!
SoullessElric chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
That's awesome! I really wanna read more of this! I can see the beginnings of a great story here. And go parental! Nice plot and pacing, those attributes are showing themselves perfectly. There could potentially be a little more detail, but the rest of the writing balances out the lack of it for the most part. Nice writing and good job! Please reply and update soon! :D
DN97LMNM chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Please, please, please, PLEASE update! This story had an amazing start, you should continue! I NEED to know how it turned out! Please? . off to the favourites with this story!

~Arachne
Shr0ud chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
AWESOME STORY!

And ur private messageing went off again. i was just going 2 tell u this in this message but damn thats one hell of a story.
little kinky miss feng chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I like the story. please update!
bluelove22 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
XD AWESOMENESS~ i really like this story and you're doing an amazing job! just saying lol
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Good chapter. It looks like things are looking up for the brothers. You have some good details surrounding Ed's shock the first time he woke. Everything is moving at a nice pace. Nice job with this chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »