Reviews for Alternate Ending
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
LOL Luca that it was actual jam.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
When Lino said "What the HALIBUT are you waitin' for?" was that kinda like "What the HELL are you waitin' for?" Then that must be adult humor. Right?
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
How is the rest of the story too embarrassing? BTW, are you still gonna do a sequel to this story? I hope.
CrazieFishFace chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
This story is awesome! The ending is sooo cute!

I reckon you should write a sequel to this!
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
Im-On-A-Roll, can you make an Alternative Ending Part 2 (a sequel)?
Pitbull Almighty chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
This is beyond epic! Well done :D
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
Well done, I have to say I liked your story alot. As I've said there aren't enough Shark Tale fanfics out there so I'm really glad your one of the few people who write 'em.

The confrontation between father and son was one to remember. I hope you didn't put that hug in there JUST for me. But I love it either way. And I loved picturing Kendall with his new Grandpa.

A great ending!

If you ever write anymore, you know I'm there!

-Joe "Po" Navark
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
Man thats a good story!Now I just gotta think of my own idea to write a the way are you gonna write another story?Well all that waiting finally paid was such a good story!1
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
Chapter 20 please!This is such a good chapter!How many chapters are left though?I sooo excited to see how the story ends!Anyway...I WANT CHAPTER 20!
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
Even more touching than the last. I had never expected for Lino to change that drastically so quick. and I love the image of Kathleen and Lenny hugging. I'm a sucker for hugs!

You have kept the updates pretty consistent with this one. It usually takes me at least a week to get a new chapter out. It's a shame the story doesn't have much more, I had gotten used to reading a chapter before bed every night. I assume Lino and Lenny will be face-to-face in the next chapter. Hope t see it!

-Joe N.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 19 . 6/5/2011
This might annoy you and I'm sorry if I keep bugging you with this, but... (deep breath) maybe in Chapter 20, Kendall can tell Lenny, "My name starts with a K and yours doesnt! Nyah nyah nyah-nyah nyah!" when Lino and Kathleen meet Lenny's family. What do you guys think, huh? :)
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
I love this story!But could ya try uplosding more than on chapter at a time please?This story is way too I still cant belive Lino would actually do something that cruel to other sharks...even his only son!This story almost sounds like Working Vaction,Weaknesses,and Veronicas Lino sounds like Vince...just a lot ,I cant wait till this story is finished!
lotsofan chapter 18 . 6/5/2011
im sorry AnthonyAngrywolf but your ideas are stuptid.
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
This was a real touching chapter. Some one once said,"you can't choose your father, but you can choose your father figure." It's something I've lived by and I think this chapter does a good job of exemplifying that too with Lenny looking to Kurtis. I wasn't sure with Kylie had in mind bringing over the family. It is nice to see Kayla be the one to know what to say to Lenny. It sorta follows that whole saying of "what goes around comes around" with Lenny helping her in the past and her helping him now. And now I can only wonder what Kylie is gonna plan next.

P.S. I apologize for the "cruel" remark

AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
Ok then maybe in Chapter 19, when Lenny and his wife and kid meet Lenny's mother, maybe if she asks Kylie and Kendall what their names are, maybe Kendall can then tease Lenny by saying, "My name starts with a K and yours doesn't! Nyah-nyah nyah-nyah nyah!" So, are you going to do it, Im-On-A-Roll?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »