Reviews for Bizarre Congregation
white tiger freak chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
It has been a while since you even looked at this story, but it is good and deserves to be continued!
GlOmP3R chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
This is awesome ! Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
U ditched this story -.- u should finish it thank you I really like it, it's entertaining, I've nvr seen NCIS but I've seen both psych and white collar and loved both shows, please continue this story I can't wait to find out what happens next :) sincerely, your anonymous fan
mizamoomoo chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Where did you goooo? You have a really great story and plot line; please come back and finish it!
Scorpio4 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
please hurry up with the next chapter! this is a great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Please, tell me you arr going to carry on with this story. I can't wait to read more. These three series are amazing.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
I want to hear what Neal has to say. Who made the forgeries?
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
What? No spell checker in Word Starter? That's all I have, and I have Spell Check. Odd...

Anyways, awesome story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Mdrat chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I would like to see Woody and Ducky to meet. Great story so far.
StarKiss666 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
...i have a bad feeling...but good at the same time! lol ) HAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE it! I was SOOOOO happy that you updated! Neal didn't recognise Ziva? Did he not see her or did they not meet? Just saw eachother a lot? CONFUSED! lol OR did he just not get a good look at her yet? You know, Ziva and Shawn's fathers are kinda alike. Shawn resented his father for making him learn all that stuff, Ziva's made her. That could be how they click. They could be talking and it's brought up. Neal could ask(if they knew eachother), "What have you been up to?" She could say, "My old boss sent me on a suicide mission." Shawn could say, "Wow, who was your boss? What an ass." or something. Her reply, "My father." And then Shawn realises that his dad isn't that bad. You REALLY don't have to use that. It was just an idea that you can modify or not use. I didn't really like the conversation but i liked the whole, "My father sent me on a suicide mission thing". lol ) ANYWAY! I'm so excited! Keep up the good work and update soon! )
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Please, oh please, oh PLEASE update soon! I really like your story!
Fletty chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Great start! I'm loving how you're keeping them all true to their characters. What happens next now is when the fun begins!

Will Neal charm O'Hara?

Will anyone treat Neal harshly? Or Shawn and Guster for being 'psychic?'

Will Gibbs know how to take a backseat and let someone else be in charge? (btw, I was a bit unsure about your 'campfire' scene; I'm pretty sure that only ever happened when DiNozzo was in charge, right?

Also, just keep an eye out for the odd spelling mistakes; paricularly names! Barbara not Barbra; DiNozzo and McGee (I'm sure about Ziva's David/DaVid tho? hehe.

I'm loving the plot so far though, and am looking forward to any twists that will happen! Update soon!

Cheers,
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This is good so far. I look forward to the next chapter. I think you can finally start getting into the nitty gritty.
Random Bespectacled Otaku chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
This is really great! I don't usually read stuff like this, but you made it pretty easy to understand. I did notice some small mistakes (when raised by Grammer Hitler, you become a grammer Nazi), mostly with possesives. Can't wait for the next chapter!

By the way, is it just me, or did the murderer seem an awful lot like Tyki from DGM? I AM NOT OBSESSED! I'm overly fanatical.
StarKiss666 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Yeah, i officially love this story so i'm sorry but i DEMAND another chapter of this masterpiece! If there are couples i like Shawn and Ziva or Neil and Ziva or Tony and Ziva...lol ) Give Ziva a harem! lol ) ANYWAY! I just wanted to say that this is an awesome story so far and i REALLY want to see more of it! Please update soon...did i mention PLEASE? lol )