Reviews for Tearing at the Fabric
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 64 . 6/3
I loved this story, and while i also thought it ended too abruptly, it was great! I love stories where Tom is able to change, even if he's still Tom. The strange bittersweet feeling of an unidentable nostalgia is back, probably one of an incomplete ship. Thank you for writing this awesome book!
Nectere chapter 64 . 3/31
Not a bad story. (Warning: spoilers ahead). It was confusing at first figuring out when and where exactly your story was starting from because you had certain characters that had died in the series brought back to life (ie. Cedric, Sirius, etc.) And it took a while to get used to the first-name basis that Hermione, Dumbledore and Cedric were running on. There were a few small funny moments throughout the story that kept me entertained. My main issue with this story is the characterisation of Tom Riddle. His character from the books is supposed to be so against the idea of love, to the point that Dumbledore theorised that he couldn’t love at all. So it was a bit unusual seeing Riddle fall in love so quicklyespecially the death sceneit just didn’t seem like a Tom Riddle thing to do. (Though, I understand it’s your version of Riddle). Perhaps if you talked more about him giving up his plans of power, horcruxes and immortality (eg. You mentioned Tom’s search for the Chamber of Secrets way at the start but I don’t think you came back to whether Tom continued searching after it was destroyed). Apart from the death scene at the end, I liked the epilogue of the characters from the original timeline and the subsequent train ride/school sorting of the “new” Hermione. It was very bittersweet. I was so surprised seeing Tom’s new job, and I think it was a very suitable idea for the end of the story. Just a little sad knowing Tom lost the only love of his life.
MargaritaS chapter 64 . 3/3
great story, even if the ending was very bittersweet :)
Pissed chapter 64 . 2/21
Actually really liked the story... A LOT. But u screwed up the ending... badly.
This story was fantastic, you really are a good writer
Guest chapter 64 . 9/12/2017
I'm fucking crying why?! Her Milne and Tom should have stayed together forever! WHY?
The Phoenix and Dragon chapter 23 . 9/12/2017
A Congressman is someone, a government official who works at Congress, America's government they made the laws and bills and documents that formed our country in the 1700s when America was just being born; they wrote documents such as the Articles of Confederation, Declaration of Ondependence, and the Bill of Rights
YoungLady17 chapter 64 . 8/29/2017
One of the best stories i've read so farAnd this is so overwhelming! Great story!
NightPastels chapter 64 . 5/28/2017
This is the most saddest shit I've ever seen.

This is the best tomione fanfiction I read so far
Indigo2004 chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I'm so glad you finished the story, even if this isn't how I liked it, I must say you are an amazing author and this fanfic is amazing! Thanks for creating such an emotional and amazing story!
tumna.falls chapter 64 . 3/9/2017
This is so beautiful! I love this wayyyy more than I thought I would, honestly, because once I realized that it was a Tom/Hermione fic I went "ew, gross", but I was already to invested in the plot so I had to finish it out and I am so glad I did! I completely understand why the ending is how it is, and I am actually perfectly okay with the ending, other than the fact Tom and Hermione never got the happily ever after I wanted for the both of the!
Guest chapter 54 . 2/18/2017
OH MY GOODNESS, THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLY SWEET!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/18/2017
OH MY GOSH. THIS IS TORTUROUSLY AMAZING. LIKE I AM SOBBING, BUT THIS IS NECESSARY FOR THE STORY, BUT IT STILL DOESNT MAKE MY HEART HURT ANY LESS.
Guest chapter 49 . 2/18/2017
;ALELRJIR; ;OIERNGJDNG;BKLF WHYYYYYYY I CANT. HEARTBROKEN. HEARTBROKEN.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/18/2017
OH MY HEART ITS BREAKING THIS WAS SO POIGNANT AND BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTWRENCHING GAH EMOTIONS