Reviews for Tearing at the Fabric
Forever Maria chapter 26 . 23h
IM SO EXCITED! I really am Bulgarian... ARE WE GONNA SEE it? I wonder if Durmstrang is in Burgas...
Fantastic story, I just have one question: What happened to the Dumbledore of the past? I mean, did they just left him sleeping in a trunk forever... you didn't address that.
Uh oh. So, Cedric, Tom, half of Alphard, a quarter of Cygnus, a quarter of Orion and the Gryffindors. Wow.
Wow this guy moves UsainBolt. They should make that a word relating to speed... Anyway, he's already begun APOLOGIZING (hell has indeed frozen over) and dropped the 'what's that guy yo you' question.
lilyjen09 chapter 64 . 8/26
Ok, this was a verry abrupt ending, but I understand why you couldn't do it anymore. Glad Tom ended up good, even if he did make bad decisions in his past and kill Hermione.
lilyjen09 chapter 62 . 8/26
Nooooooo! Dang stupid Tom! How did I know he was going to do something idiotic and apporant like that? :(
lilyjen09 chapter 42 . 8/26
This stoy is great. I like sedric in this and his relationship with Hermione. I also like Tom... sort of... lol Oh, and the Spanish parts made me smile... I know some of it and love testing myself
Aureum chapter 64 . 6/8
I was so happy...and then now I'm depressed and very sad. you should feel very ashamed of yourself right now. I'm SAD. and DEPRESSED. *sighs* I'm just going to go and mourn right now. -A
Nikki Pond chapter 64 . 4/29
I did not expect such a beautiful fanfic like this, simply wonderful and full of life ;) Great ending especially for Tom despite the tragedy
Vernoodle chapter 64 . 4/25
I was so HOOKED on this story! I am very very sad that it didn't end better. I didn't see it coming at all. I REALLY hope that some day, you can write an alternate ending. Because...I hated this one! Lol!
Naomiirose chapter 64 . 4/17
I LOVED this story. But i don't think I have ever disliked an ending more in my entire life. Okay that's not true, I could name countless books that have failed me. But anyway, it was sad and gripping, which aren't necessarily bad but... I don't know, I just... I think they kind of deserved to stay dead... After all that pain, why live life again when they can be at peace ? I also understand why she was reconciled with Oliver... But she literally just told Tom she would be his forever, then she goes and says it to Olivier ... Hmm.

All in all, fantastic story. Epilogue not so much.
HimeRoseMei chapter 55 . 4/3
Omg! I can't get over how hilarious this is!
eyleenm4 chapter 64 . 3/21
This was a rather sad ending...
MoonWatersLight chapter 64 . 3/3
This was so heartbreaking, so devastating, so... Beautiful. I loved it. Out was a wonderful pain staking agony. So tragically delicious. But then again, I may just be a sick sadist. I loved the story however. Amazing job! :'D
Motherfucking son of a bitch this story still gets me every damn time