Reviews for Tearing at the Fabric
Nikki Pond chapter 64 . 4/29
I did not expect such a beautiful fanfic like this, simply wonderful and full of life ;) Great ending especially for Tom despite the tragedy
Vernoodle chapter 64 . 4/25
I was so HOOKED on this story! I am very very sad that it didn't end better. I didn't see it coming at all. I REALLY hope that some day, you can write an alternate ending. Because...I hated this one! Lol!
Naomiirose chapter 64 . 4/17
I LOVED this story. But i don't think I have ever disliked an ending more in my entire life. Okay that's not true, I could name countless books that have failed me. But anyway, it was sad and gripping, which aren't necessarily bad but... I don't know, I just... I think they kind of deserved to stay dead... After all that pain, why live life again when they can be at peace ? I also understand why she was reconciled with Oliver... But she literally just told Tom she would be his forever, then she goes and says it to Olivier ... Hmm.

All in all, fantastic story. Epilogue not so much.
Bakamei chapter 55 . 4/3
Omg! I can't get over how hilarious this is!
eyleenm4 chapter 64 . 3/21
This was a rather sad ending...
MoonWatersLight chapter 64 . 3/3
This was so heartbreaking, so devastating, so... Beautiful. I loved it. Out was a wonderful pain staking agony. So tragically delicious. But then again, I may just be a sick sadist. I loved the story however. Amazing job! :'D
Motherfucking son of a bitch this story still gets me every damn time
I'm sobbing my fucking brains out oh my god why but that was beautiful and I just holy shit that was amazing but I shall never forgive you, dear writer.
Jehilia chapter 64 . 1/27
Your ending is the best ending I ever read on a Tomione. I mean, your second epilogue. So beautiful... It's the first one to be this optimistic and with a good Tom. Yes, Hermione's death was really abrupt as I read your last author note, and while I was craying like a baby during this ultimate scene, I can't hold a grudge on you. You did what you could and that was nonetheless breathtaking. The last chapter with Tom as Headmaster... My my ! Thank you for this lovely story. I loved the way you have portrayed all the characters : full of life and each one was unique. Thank you dearly and sincerly !
KatieMarrie chapter 64 . 12/18/2014
Can't believe I read through about 60 awesome chapters, only to be left with such a shitty ending. But I can forgive and understand your reasons. You finished it and not everyone accomplishes that. Thank you for a very interesting read and I will definitely go check out your other stories.
RandomGerman chapter 64 . 11/11/2014
I know you are sad to end the story this way, but it also fits well and I could not imagine another where everything works out and people stay in character. I found the afzerlife scene a little strange, but the rest is supremely superb! You are a great writer.
ficfangirl21 chapter 53 . 11/2/2014
Just finished your story and I loved it.
tkepner chapter 64 . 10/4/2014
An impressive story. The abrupt ending was. . . abrupt! True, you could probably have carruied the story for another dozen chapters, but it felt as if you tied everything off nicely here. It is the sign of a good author that you simply didn't stop writing and actually tried to bring the story to a logical conclusion.
NothingNooneZero chapter 64 . 9/12/2014
Words are simply no enough. However the closest to describing this story is nothing short of pure brilliance. I was absolutely enthralled from the very first chapter. I must commend you on your writing skills, as well as your obvious creativity. The build of the relationship between Granger and Riddle was well balanced and realistic. Thank you so very much for this fantastic read. I am most looking forward to reading your other works. Thank you again NothingNooneZero
deebs chapter 64 . 9/2/2014
This was like Lily and snaps all over. Them feels though !# I bawled. Forget Oliver. Hermione should've stayed alive with riddle. Really want to read a story of this older riddle watching over hermione throughout her years amazing story!