Reviews for Tearing at the Fabric
tumna.falls chapter 64 . 3/9
This is so beautiful! I love this wayyyy more than I thought I would, honestly, because once I realized that it was a Tom/Hermione fic I went "ew, gross", but I was already to invested in the plot so I had to finish it out and I am so glad I did! I completely understand why the ending is how it is, and I am actually perfectly okay with the ending, other than the fact Tom and Hermione never got the happily ever after I wanted for the both of the!
OH MY GOODNESS, THIS WAS UNBELIEVABLY SWEET!
OH MY GOSH. THIS IS TORTUROUSLY AMAZING. LIKE I AM SOBBING, BUT THIS IS NECESSARY FOR THE STORY, BUT IT STILL DOESNT MAKE MY HEART HURT ANY LESS.
;ALELRJIR; ;OIERNGJDNG;BKLF WHYYYYYYY I CANT. HEARTBROKEN. HEARTBROKEN.
OH MY HEART ITS BREAKING THIS WAS SO POIGNANT AND BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTWRENCHING GAH EMOTIONS
Eadlyn I chapter 64 . 2/7
Thank you for creating this awesome fic!
Guest chapter 64 . 12/15/2016
I cried so hard
spearmintgreen chapter 64 . 12/4/2016
I just wanted to let you know that it is nearly 2 in the morning and I am sobbing my eyes out. I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this fic. I laughed out loud, I felt the different character's frustrations, and, in the end, I was so moved that I became the blubbering mess I currently am. The story you've written is heartfelt and beautiful and has meant a lot to me to read.
Fangirl4life chapter 64 . 11/26/2016
This was the most amazing heart warming fan fiction I have ever read! I cried many times and the ending just made me sob! I loved it so much!
Cleo chapter 64 . 11/17/2016
Hi, I would like to say that this a brilliant, but it much better if that, fantastic. It's emotional yet full of action. It has to be one of the best fanfics I have read, and I can tell you, I have read a lot. I am sorry about your friend. I think the ending was perfect, it showed the abrupt and suddenness of it all which made it so very emotional. I just wanted to say thank you. Xx
Guest chapter 64 . 10/2/2016
Brilliant!.. I loved it.. Thanks..
Guest chapter 64 . 9/11/2016
What? I'm not crying that's a funny idea, *sobs*
First story I've read like this and I can tell I'll be reading much more
fe2o3yus chapter 64 . 8/18/2016
Enjoyed story well paced good character developmentand interesting compelling character interaction
marissa972 chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
This is one of the best fiction I never read. And the final is so emotional and sad. I was so surprise of by Tom at the final.
rosiepanx chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
A watt pad user seraphic_devil_mione had copied your work