Reviews for Tearing at the Fabric
rosiepanx chapter 1 . 5/24
A watt pad user seraphic_devil_mione had copied your work
kaitlin2515 chapter 63 . 3/16
This is the third time I've read this story and I still sob. Though it broke my heart, I am glad you ended it the way you did. Thank you so much for making such an emotional impact.
Gal chapter 64 . 3/12
It's alright, I'm sure no one blames you.
Lovely story, thank you for such a compelling ending
kalikk chapter 64 . 1/28
Sem palavras para dar um comentário...essa fic foi incrivel
HGDMSS chapter 64 . 1/26
I feel like crying but I'm babysitting and the kiss would ask questions
No no no no no no nono I just read 64 chapter of an amazing story for her to die in the end ...no no no no no no this is why authors are cruel STOP MAKING ME LIKE CHARACTERS WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THEM DIE... :(
1drose14 chapter 64 . 1/6
I think you just broke my heart and made all brand new and shiny all at once, and I can't show any emotion because I'm in math class and everyone is taking a test. AHHHHH I loved this so much! You're an amazing writer and I would have never thought that Tom and Hermione would be a cute pairing and now I LOVE it!
it made me cry! it was beautiful :)

Alexandria riddle xx
CaBuckeye chapter 49 . 12/25/2015
It is had to write believable agony and despair. Seven was your lucky number-you did well.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 64 . 12/16/2015
OHMYGODS SOOOO GOOOOD I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW!
kadalina69 chapter 64 . 12/1/2015
oh god..it's so sad..I can't stop crying...wonderful story.
Killer Queen of Slytherin chapter 26 . 11/28/2015
IM SO EXCITED! I really am Bulgarian... ARE WE GONNA SEE it? I wonder if Durmstrang is in Burgas...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Fantastic story, I just have one question: What happened to the Dumbledore of the past? I mean, did they just left him sleeping in a trunk forever... you didn't address that.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Uh oh. So, Cedric, Tom, half of Alphard, a quarter of Cygnus, a quarter of Orion and the Gryffindors. Wow.