Reviews for Exit Music
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I would've loved a second chappie. Making sure Carlisle was treating Edward, right. Ergh - men just know how to hurt and Edward is too lovely for that. *pout* I would've like to see how Carlisle made up to our irresistible Ed. Ja and good luck. Xo :-)
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I loved this story. You said so much with so few words.
I loved the way you revealed little by little the backstory and your use of the relationship between E and Ness in between E and C finding their way back to each other. Your use of the supporting characters was great, especially Alice. Instead of making Jasper say to E he was okay with him being with his father in the end, you made him go to his father and tell him to fix things - I loved that.
Thank you so much for writing this, it's so thought through. It's not the first time I read it, but I had never reviewed it before - so thank you for sharing!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love this! Though I think nearly all of ur oneshots deserve an epilogue 0.0
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awww I love how Jasper helped out alittle even if he didn't really approve! Well its gotta suck realize your um not really yourself 3 years into a marriage? But I like this story.. Its in its own way romantic with everything in fate's hands kinda way? You have a lovely way with words! XD
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Really loved this one shot. It must be so hard to realise you are gay after getting married. Loved it xx
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hmmm...glad there was a HEA. So, Carlisle did go back to Marcus after catching up with him, while with Edward at the coffee shop?

You gotta love Jasper for calling his father on the carpet for hurting Edward.

Keye
Taenar chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It really is beautiful. I love the way you narrated it, in short 'shots' and revealing glimpses of the past in the process; as well as the way you described emotions - kind of ascetically, without too many words, just the way a reader can feel what the character is feeling.

The only things I didn't like that much was the excess of parentheses and the term 'boy' to describe Edward - somehow didn't go along with a four-year-old's father in his late twenties. Of course these are just my impressions and I'm only writing them because (1) I know I like a critique of my own work, finding it helpful and (2) I really love the story as a whole.
GreenNailPolish chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
SO beautiful. You never fail to amaze me. Love you characters. Love your words.
ElizaleeAlice chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Another amazing C/E one shot from you. Your stories are so consistently supurb. Thanks for writing. I loved E and Ness here. Their exchanges were beautifully done. And I love the way you write Carlisle. Well done
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Another lovely C/E story from you. I just love the ending. You are so efficient with your language, but it's so loaded, and leaves the imagination running wild. I can imagine the happy ending, Jasper eventually coming around, Carlisle worming his way into Vanessa's heart, etc. All the groundwork is there.'

And the line about Chinese takeout was a classic.

Lovely job, as always!
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was sooo sweet. And sexy. I always love your writing. I loved the silly ninja Ness-all of the details of the wedding-and the to and fro with Bella. I love how wry Bella was, and how totally intense Carlisle was. Fantabulous.
PinkPinkPopsicle chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
You positively write the best Edward/Carlisle fics ever. I've been away from ffn recently and was beyond thrilled to see that you had new fics. I am so in love. At first I wasn't sure I liked Edward here. I'm not particularly partial to Bella, but I don't like to see her hurt either. But you made their relationship "work" for their daughter's sake. The small scene with Bella was perfect to ease my concerns. And I LOVED Edward as a daddy. So well written. Ness was adorable. And Alice was a lovely best friend, even though you put her into a horribly awkward position. Beautifully written as always. This was quite a treat.

Thanks
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Absolutely loved this story! So much dimension to the characters.

I've put you on author alert and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
jnn28 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
It was a nice, charming story. I felt there was maybe too much Edward/daughter scenes for what I thought the story was trying to be, but it was cute, and nice, and I was happy about the last paragraph where Jasper seemed to finally understand.
EdCarlisleLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
To be honest I never really got past my distaste for Edward enough to enjoy this story. As a the story went on that distaste turned into a raging hatred. There was this gloomy cloud at the beginning of the story (which was probably your purpose). And then we had to read through his 'pain'at Bella getting married and moving on even though it was clear that he could never be with her in that then finding out that he had betrayed Jaspers friendship by sleeping with this father just revealed a selfishness that was just shocking for me. And also caused an irreparable rift between father and son. There was no real remorse that 'I'felt. I'm guessing that all the alternating sections that featured Edward and Vanessa were supposed to show that Edward's 1 redeeming characteristic is that he is a good father but that just wasn't enough for me.I mean Edward just fell into a having something with Carlisle again not thinking about how it affects Alice because of her relationship with Jasper. The rift he'll cause once again between Carlisle and Jasper (especially now that Edward is a father). He didn't even try to fight it. Or make things right with Jasper before forging a relationship with Edward getting Alice and Jasper to babysit Vanessa so he can go on a date with Carlisle just seemed a like slap in the face and stomp to the people he was betraying by going on the date. Edwards "I never meant to some between you.." And Carlisle's "you done nothing of the sort". Just shows the selfishness and shadiness of the two. And Edward did deserves whatever he gets despite what Jasper said, you reap what you sow and karma is a b** doesn't value people or his relationships, he does things that only suit him and even at the end of it all he still hadn't learnt that. And maybe your purpose was to have this kind of Edward I don't know.I contemplated whether I shud review or nt becoz with fanfiction I've noticed that most readers prefer to not review as opposed to giving a bad or critical review. Hope I dnt regret it after I hit send.

Anyhow despite the fact that I hated Edward and Carlisle the writing was good as usual. That's something that can't be taken away from you even if I still wanna strangle Edward or burn him to a steak.