Reviews for Dark Desires Part I
Lily Slytherin wicked
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
great work
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
wicked the prank was funny poor Lily potters got some punishment coming his way
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
this is so interesting i cant wait to see dark lily
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
ok what the hell is with the girl and Lil's parents bloody hell they act as if they love her but betray her
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
this is unbelievable I'm so hooked
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
loving this new Lily that is coming out and i like this new Bella
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
wonderful work im love it
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
wicked wonderful sweet petunia got what was coming to her
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
i saw one spelling mistake but other then that story was great you for got want when Lily said I don't them to worry
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
another amazing awesome chapter i cant wait to find out what lily or sev will do to little miss perfect that would be fun to watch
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
awesomely wicked let me point one thing out thou unless you have changed the birth date of Severus for this story his birth date is in fact January 9th not 22 of December oh by the way I wanna curse petunia to hell reading how she treats Lily has made me so angry but i think the way you wrote the story making any reader feel that much is amazing keep it up.

"P.S thanks for the review i love the way i made it but thanks for you own input oh how it should have been
Kyress chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Congratz on the story. I think it turned out great! So far, I love your plot and your idea of Lily's 'potential'! I hope that your next story will be as good as this one, or even better! I loved it and I look forward to reading part II! :)

Blade