Reviews for Destiny
Padfootette chapter 5 . 2/9
Loved it
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2017
Oh wow I loved the ending! You do a continuation! Like them in the future!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
So sweet
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
Why can't Merlin inherit? She may be female but she's still Balinor's only child
givemeawinchester chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
And I'm crying. This was so good like? How? Do? You? Write? Like? That?
CaitiAthena chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
wait,_what just happened
PrayerGirl chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
This was pretty good!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
This story was wonderful, you really did a great job with it. That very last paragraph made me cry a little :)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Lovely story. I wish more stories were as love and complete.

It is now 2.30 am and I'm going to sleep before getting up in 4 hours :-)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Wow. Good work. I've only seen 02x08 so how did you find out about the year difference?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I loved it! Please write a sequel. I would love to read w hat would happen to them in modern times.
Loulou2a chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I just want to cry. It's so beautiful.
This last chapter is so great.
It's the perfect end for this story. They finally get married, have children and live happy and they die together.
They will fid each other 1000 years after.
I don"t know if you have yet see the last season of Merlin but you were not far from the end in your story.
I was not fan of fem!Merlin before but Merlin and Arthur are just made for each other, no matter Merlin is a girl or a boy.
I read a lot of merthur story (slash of course because for me merlin is a boy) but it's so perfect when merlin is a woman. It's sure that Arthur would never put his eyes on Gwen if merlin was a girl.
I'm sorry if there are mistakes in my review but English is not my language.
Loulou2a chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Well a good fourth year for Merlin and Arthur, full of aventures, dangers and of course love.
Now they can be together.
I like the moments between Merlin and Gwaine, it's sure he loves her. It would be great and funny if merlin wasn't yet in love woth Arthur to see the two of them "fight" for her.
Loulou2a chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Oh I love this chapter, it's my favorite because it is new and not in the serie.
I love how you write this year. They looked for Morgana during all the year.
I love all the moments between Merlin and Arthur.
Arthur is so lovely and he is not OOC at all because he would be exactly like this of merlin was a girl.
Loulou2a chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Great second year and with a good finale. I love how you rewrite the story.