Reviews for Last Man on the Squad
machievelli chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Was supposed to be Posted 16 September 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. However I flaked on it. Sorry.

TESB On Hoth: The last two survivors of both Delta and Omega Squads from the Clone Wars fight their last battle together.

The piece needs editing, primarily the battle scenes, where things run together, or are poorly laid out. The basic story line is excellent.

Question; the Original clones live twice as fast as normal humans. That means both of the main characters here are physically in their sixties. There are few soldiers who are still on the front line at that age.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Reading how all the commandos got me tery eyed the final barrier was when darman died i started to cry then when he was talking to etain i started balling (sobbing!) Then when boss actually cried i just stood there looking like an idiot crying in the car
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow. This was powerful and very sad. Reading about all the deaths of all the commandos one by one was really something. Well done.
Warrior Chickenz chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
... The feels... I have tears running down my face right now...
PRAETORIUM chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
man, right in the nostalgia feels. to bad they never made a second game.
moved000 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I greatly enjoyed this. Emotionally moving.
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This just an amazing story. You really accurately showed the feelings of a surviving clone trooper from the Clone Wars, with the survivor's guilt and the hatred of the Rebels. And plus you show the respect the troopers have for Vader.