Reviews for Moons
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
WOW! You had me hooked as soon as Lavender said she smelled 'hag.' As usual, great imagery, excellent vocabulary (I had to use context clues to determine the meanings of a few), and wonderful plot. Don't know that I'd have ever put her with Mark Moon, but as you said in another story, opposites attract.
AnaJoser chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
I think that Lavander and Mark are becoming my favourite couple, I just love to read them, I hope you have more to give us about them.

Best regards from Mexico :)
Dancerheart chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Gorgeous story! I just kinda stumbled upon it while browsing through favorites and this is wonderful! Some parts of it were a bit confusing, but that is just because I have never read any of your other stories, so I'm assuming you develop your own future for these characters. Ill have to go read them now! Good job on this interesting and captivating fic.
MuggleCreator chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Nice.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Really good story, I mlove you version of the post-DH Potterverse
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
North,

Thank you for tis ending. I wonder if the boys will forever think of their night with the hag, as a horror movie.

I'd say all that ends well. but it doesn't. There was a muggle boy who was destroyed and eaten. And a law that punishs werewoves for being out, even with wolfsbane potion in them. This should be a lesson to the Ministry, that a potioned werewolf can control themselves, yet they will never know. Too bad. But an excellent story.

FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
North,

Oh thank goodness. There is an upside of werewolves afterall. But if you can't kill a Hag, what do they do with them? I did have a feeling that Lav transforming would be part of the rescue. Now for the last.

FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
North,

The folly of not contacting the Aurors. I do have a feeling that Lav and Mark will get out of this, but How? I do hope it's before the boys are killed and eaten. Eeeeuw.

FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
North,

What I want to say is Go Back, Call the Auror office! My gut says something bad might happen. Tonight of all nights. I must go on!

FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
North,

What a mystery! Of all nights for a Hag to go after a Muggle this (for Lavender) has to be the worst. But if she can locate the hag, alert the Auror office before sunset, it will turn out good. If not I am afraid. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Lavender. Got to go on

FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
North,

Uht Oh! Here I'm breathlessly awaiting to see what Lavender does to keep from being dangerous at the Full Moon, and something else pops up. Will she have time to alert the Aurors? A disguised Hag must be up to no good, Must go on.

dahilsaiyo chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
Excellent description of scenes and settings.
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Wonderful. I cannot believe that air headed Lavender and co turned out to be responsible, reliable and sensible. Three cheers to the Battle of Hogwarts! It matured the lot of them. Sad... but, hey... maybe they need this harsh reality check. In other words, dear author... great characterisation.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love it.
Cyphervera chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Having trouble loging in to but I did want to let you know how much I liked this chapter. The DA, still going strong, eh? Thanks for posting!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »