Reviews for Color Splash
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Black Maya chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
bwahahahahaahaha! That was hilarious! ))
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Black does have a cute butt, imo. ;)

Anyways, lol, this story was hilarious and I love how your author note is longer than the story. XD
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm going to enjoy this so, so much I'm not even kidding. I freakin love ChessShipping and DualRivialshipping (I don't like the name of Cheren x Bianca very much... sounds boring ). Which reminds me, I should go update my favorite list of shippings with those two. X3

Okay first with a mistake. For the dialogue...

"Oh, I know," [s]he says...

"One, I never said that," [he] says quickly...

It's really really confusing to explain everything. If you want, I can explain all of it. I think one of the easier ways is next time you're reading a book, analyze the way it's written. X3

Okies then let's start with Bianca and Cheren! XDD

Psh. I love how Cheren's actin so cool with his book wile listening to Bianca rant, and then she randomly asks if her butt's cute just to torture Cheren. XDD. And then he's all flustered and doesn't wanna say anything, teehee.

"So... you don't-"

"I never said that either."

Awww, Cheren wait. You actually looked at her butt before. Cheren? o_O

Haha, at the end, with Black coming in! It actually DOES sound like Black meant himself, cause he said "Gee, Cheren. I... didn't know you felt that way" like Black was surprised XDDD

Poor Cheren and friend abuse. When I first read it, I actually thought White said that. Then, when Cheren said "B-Black! I uh... I was referring to Bia-uh..." I thought Cheren was talking about White and he was hoping Black didn't get the wrong idea that he was saying White's butt was cute. THEN I read the author's note and I was like OOOOOOOOH got it got it. XDDDD

Love how the girls are just giggling at the boys. XDDD

I shall give you a choco chip cookie, or maybe a snickerdoodle if you don't like choco XDD

Can't wait for your next inspiration-stricken chappie! 8DDD