Reviews for The Name of the Game
Good story keep up the good work
Tigresswoman chapter 16 . 7/6
Wow this is great. Well written. It would be good if you had a last chapter day 7. For a wedding etc.
SHINeenya chapter 17 . 3/21
..Beautiful, just beautiful! I never really thought of them as a pair but I liked it! This is my first time reading your stories and I'll be checking out more!
SHINeenya chapter 15 . 3/21
..omg .. yes!
SHINeenya chapter 8 . 3/21
I like this ! Good job :)
katie chapter 17 . 3/7
you should write like a wedding an life afterwards and her father coming back and they have kids and what the towns people think an all
katie chapter 13 . 3/7
I love this more!
Kelsey chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Everlark30 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
hot stuff! I really like this story. I dont really like Belle with Gaston but still cool. You get into his personality well.
DismemberedHat chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
That was awesome! If you can... Please update soon!
MallowSaurus chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
That...was...BEAUTIFUL! Amazingly and utterly BEAUTIFUL! I practically whooped for joy when I read this fanfic! But ohhhhh boooyyyy, Belle's gonna be PISSED if she finds out about the bet. Or maybe she won't. Hell, I ain't the one writing this so I wouldn't know!

Love, love, love your writing! Please update ASAHP (as soon humanly possible. I may be a greedy lil' thing but I don't expect you to be on the computer 24/7). :D
ujemaima chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Ah Gaston, what are you like! Fantastic stuff!
MyahLyah chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Such a beautiful realization from Gaston, and that last bit about him also wanting a daughter who looks like Belle was so sweet! Short but sweet!
Used kittens chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Ok way to short, but at least it's something.
azab chapter 16 . 9/23/2012