Reviews for The Name of the Game
Kelsey chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Everlark30 chapter 17 . 2/18/2013
hot stuff! I really like this story. I dont really like Belle with Gaston but still cool. You get into his personality well.
DismemberedHat chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
That was awesome! If you can... Please update soon!
MallowSaurus chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
That...was...BEAUTIFUL! Amazingly and utterly BEAUTIFUL! I practically whooped for joy when I read this fanfic! But ohhhhh boooyyyy, Belle's gonna be PISSED if she finds out about the bet. Or maybe she won't. Hell, I ain't the one writing this so I wouldn't know!

Love, love, love your writing! Please update ASAHP (as soon humanly possible. I may be a greedy lil' thing but I don't expect you to be on the computer 24/7). :D
ujemaima chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
Ah Gaston, what are you like! Fantastic stuff!
MyahLyah chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
Such a beautiful realization from Gaston, and that last bit about him also wanting a daughter who looks like Belle was so sweet! Short but sweet!
Used kittens chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Ok way to short, but at least it's something.
azab chapter 16 . 9/23/2012
great job update soon
mimi988 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
yayyyy ! finally...update pronto please
ujemaima chapter 16 . 8/18/2012
Finally... lol I kid. A wonderful short and sweet chapter!
The Green Archer chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Wow, that had to be one of the most beautiful, non-explicit Belle/Gaston sex scenes I've ever read here on fanfiction. I guess they'll HAVE to get married for it to really count though, that was part of the deal! Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
An update! I am so happy! Keep it going!
Cupcakes-r-cute chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
You never updated! Whyyyyyyyy?! Please update! That was a terrible way to end it! I want to know more!
CL chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
One of the best fics ive ever read ! Keep it up :D looking forward to more!
FullMentalPanic chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I really like how you tell us a bit about Belle's past and her mother, I especially applaud how you delve into Gaston's past and the circumstances and decisions that helped turn him into who he is. You're writing this very believably, and their increasing romance makes sense.