Reviews for Slayers Vignettes
One percent chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
"Shop in the same aisle as serial killers" that killed me xD.

And who is Eduardo O_O?! Poor Zelgadis... and they don't even leave his hair alone. Lol.

The buy it scene. Gee. Xellos and his kinky fantasies. That was AWESOME!
One percent chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Oh my God! Poor Marco!
And poor Xellos too hehe for once, he was about to lose the conversation, good thing his cuteness saved him.

And now, I understand why Zelgadis is so blase about life.
One percent chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Filia is going to love her guinea pig even more now xD.
and poor Lina, not only does she lose her fang, but she gets insulted by Goury in the most horrible way! I pity her

Super funny
One percent chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Super funny!
I would definitely want to see that movie with Jilas as a hero :D
I should also learn a thing or two from Lina's way of demanding the best from a waiter's service.
God, the ones with Filia were priceless!
cyberimp6 chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Hilarious as always. The part about "potential bomb-making material" was especially clever, and Xellos' reaction to the chainsaw was marvelous.
PsychoSongstress chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
WHO IS THIS EDUARDO? (Who is this Hans?) -Made me giggle. I just naturally assumed it was Zelgadis. Silly me :P

I always get a crack out of Xellos-Zelas interaction. XD She knows what is going on Xellos, you don't have to give her visuals... bahaha. And don't get me started on the innuendos XD (Plays Unchained Melody)

Lina would be upset about edibles that are better built than her XDDDDD

IN WHICH LLYBIAN WRITES ABOUT FILIA IN A SEXY PINUP SITUATIONS THAT I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT, MAKING ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HER WRITING ALL OVER AGAIN...

But seriously... XD There are just no words. I'll just sit here and smile like the creep I am. XD And now I'm going to be imagining this scenario all day.

I always thought of his rock formation on his chin as a goatee as well. And I mean Zelgadis, not Eduardo. lololol

Toeofsauron chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Oh my god, I missed these so much. The thought of Filia with a chainsaw is truly terrifying. And your depictions of Zelas continue to make my day. She's just this perfect blend of dry snark. Love it.
Shiary chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
very cute
Gryphon of Fire and Life chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
In Which Lina Gives Xellos a Nickname. Is my favorite one of them all. I sometimes come back and read it two or three times because it is so funny.
Shiary chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Nice cant wait for more
PsychoSongstress chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I really wish I could sum up how much this made me laugh. Every bit of it, I ate it all up! Too funny!
TehNeko chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Those were fun. If only they would animate your fics.
cyberimp6 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Some highly amusing concepts. Can a certain video game/anime have broken through dimensional barriers and the occasional fourth wall?
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I TOTALLY get the nickname part! Dave! That's his voice actor's name! HAHAH! David Moo! Oh and I assume that this takes place during NEXT and that mean "next year" is TRY where he gets the nickname namagomi from Filia right? Anyway these chapter was hilarious! Great job!
kitsplut chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
The guinea pig pee literally made me lol. You win.