Reviews for Open Expanses
rainbowdash10 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I am sorry for my cussing but HATER YOU ARE A SHITTY BITCH WHO SHOULD NOT READ TWILIGHT IF TOU DO NOT LIKE IT DO NOT READ IT IF ANYTHING YOUR NASTY ASS FACE IS MOTHERFUCKING CRAP. Anyways the story was AWESOME but the HATER pissed me off! I LOVE TWILIGHT AND IF YOU TALK ABOUT YOU WULL PISS ME OFF AND I WILL CUSS YOU OUT
SiaChia69 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aw cute story I loved it!
xxSNOWGIRLxx chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
First of all I'd like to say that that HATER is the one full of crap. If they don't like Twilight, why would they come hear and read it? That's the dumbest thing ever. FAKE!

And now for the story... I really liked it! Some of the details were redundant. And you really don't need all the details for a one shot. Some of it was kinda cheesy but it was still good! I enjoyed it :) Keep writing!
Dark Angel 5120 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
... that was so cute! Great job!

~Peace Out! )
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That was beautiful! I loved it!
hpfanatic77 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
It was very cute! A little cheesy at places, but great!
Missteamemmett chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
And pleasant. Sorry my computer was being stupid. Lol
Missteamemmett chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Hahaha snuggling partner. Good One, I literally rolled on the floor and laughed my ass off. Very good story it was really fun to read and
gemma loves edward chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow this was a really cool one shot :) Thank you for writing love gem
GeminiEyes chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
that was a very cute story. awww lol i practically laughed thru the whole story. extremely funny
HATER chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well, if you want me to be true...I 'll never ever like Edward at all. :( To me he's just a weird ugly white guy. Actulley, i think everything about Twilight is CRAP. Because Twilight is crap. Deep down everybody knows. And to be onest, this fanfic was also 'CRAP'. I think Twilight is perfect for you. :)

Have fun with writing other crap stories, you probably don't have anything better to do since you have no friends.