Reviews for Just Like in Fairy Tales
fostinefoli chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I read all of the chapter today and I really love your stories...I think you did a great job to make the drama in the end...and for blaine to prove his love and losing his voice...*that will make the balance...I like your idea about that...
And the more the drama and angst, the better happy ending right...I like that kurt back to dalton because he love warbler not just blaine and warbler is really supportive to him...
And I like your's thad...he is funny and a bit geek but I like him...XDD
I really really love your story...:3
Chibiko chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I loved it ! It was well written and so beautiful and romantic ! Bravo.
CoryMonteith.No1.Fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I can't believe you had Sebastian in the story even though you wrote this before Sebastian Smythe was on the show!

I know that obviously there's Sebastian from The Little Mermaid but still, I think it's just so coincidental! :D

I just read the whole story in one sitting and I absolutely loved it! :)
GleekOutKlaine chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
O.M.G no words can express how much I loved this story..it really did feel like a Fairytale..- BRAVO! loved it! xx
sosha20 chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
simply fantastic! and i so favored!
jfioensiof chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
It was my greatest pleasure to sing. I gave all of that up for you.

I don't know why those phrases stand out so much to me but there's just something about them that seems unnervingly beautiful.

I don't think I've described writing as beautiful before... huh
Spirit of Roses chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
I loved this story so much! I literally cried at the end! You did a wonderful job with everything! You kept me hanging on until the very end.

Thank you so very much for sharing this extraordinary story, my darling!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
True to the title, it's really just like in Fairy Tale, and I love it so much, so sweet and heartbreaking, ] thanks for writing this story!
Firebreather339 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
It's so strange how I came across this fic now. Yesterday I lost my voice... it's been hell trying to communicate, and I understand Kurt's pain. I'm a singer, and I feel a little lost without my voice. I just thought I would share, since it was such a strange coincidence. .
The Devil In Me chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I staid up all night to raed it... lovly/ I cried..
Katamabob chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Ah, I loved it! So sweet and sad and emotional. Lovely ending. And I loved all the Disney quotes! It was very cute, and I loved Thad and Wes and David (though Wes could be a little bit irritating xD).

Well written and fab. The ending was great, loved the little twist, though I think it also would have worked with the "predictable" ending. I liked the way it was influenced by the Little Mermaid, but you didn't find it necessary to follow it too closely. Very much your own story.

When you first introduced the supernatural element I was little... skeptical, but it actually worked out wonderfully. Congrats!

Kate
scorpionika chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Wow.

I've always been fascinated with finding the right balance between reality and fantasy world, so I absolutely adore your story. Plus, quotes from my favourite Disney movies... *_ awesome!

Hugs!
Cloverifique chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
oh this was sooo sweet a real fairy tale indeed xD

i would like an epilogue 3 but it doesnt matter if you dont caus eit was nicely ended

i really like i couldnt stop reading it until i finish
JazzyFizzleBaby27 chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
This story was so, so good! i loved it 3
greeneyedAlice91 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
i loved it. very interesting twist htere at the end. just wonderful.