Reviews for Rabbit
johari linh chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
do update soon :) the chapter sort of left me hanging. i'm not complaining but i hope it gets longer. this chapter was nice.
johari linh chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
that was interesting :) and real nice
MyahLyah chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Aw, I wish your chapters were longer and that you updated more often. Rose seems very bitter and poor Helynna. All she wants is to be around real people.
A-Little-Bit-Of-Awesomeness chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
i love this story! well done!
MyahLyah chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Glad you updated this story! :-) I see that Rose 'hates' roses. lol. Poor Alan. And this new character Jermone is quite the grouch, about the garden and all. I guess it would've sucked to be a
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
I've always thought it must have been quite difficult for Belle, because she fell in love with him as the Beast. And I know I preferred him as the beast in the movie, rather than a human prince.
MyahLyah chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
That was her reason to leave him? Because he's boring? Oh Rose. *sighs* I agree with Rabbit...seriously! By her description Alan sounds like the perfect man for any woman, even in today's world. So what if he's boring. No one is perfect, and he still loves her. Great chapter. I don't get you Rose. lol.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I hope you update this soon...I'm curious to see where this is going. :-)
MyahLyah chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
This is an interesting story and look forward to reading more! I'm also anticipating on the story behind Rose and Alan. What led her to hate him so much? And more on Rabbit.
WhiteWolf chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I really like this! Good job and keep writing :)