Reviews for Scenes from a Hogsmeade Pub
The crazy reader chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
One of the best L/J fanfics I've ever read!
Hats off to you... Keep writing!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I absolutely loved this! I loved how each encounter lead to the final moments of them being a couple. I also loved reading how every time they met, Lily's perception of James changes and that it always changes for the best. Great story and Great job on it! Hope to read more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
My eyes started tearing up at the end. I know it’s just a story but it makes me so sad! I wish they would’ve lived at least a little bit longer. The way you write them just makes them so real. I love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
Miggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
These are all brilliant without exception! Loved them all even if the last one was heartbreaking, keep writing Jily, it's a joy to read these!
Callie chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This was absolute perfection. You're one of my fav fanfic writer whenever it comes to Jily. The way you portrait James and Lily... it makes me believe that that's what they relationship would really look like
You are an amazing writer, keep it up!
Kaeylarae chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I loved it so much! Absolutely incredible!
hxgwxtrs chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Oh my god... an utterly fantastically written story . I loved it, but the last scene had me heartbroken
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Oh my gosh...i am so blown away by this story. Darling, u are an utterly amaxing writer.
This story is so, so good and im so glad the chance to read it
Hullo chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Beautiful :) Love it. Especially the 4th one.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I honestly think this is the best jily fic i have ever read, loved it!
Muaradia chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
awww...that was sooooooooo sweet! I was laughing and crying from all the feels. ugh. But its very very very good writing and plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016