Reviews for Scenes from a Hogsmeade Pub
redroseinsanity chapter 1 . 6/30
SO. MANY. FEELS. GODDAMN. THIS WAS FANTASTIC. WHOEVER YOU ARE, WELL DONE.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 6/10
This was fantastic! ft
ThoughtBubble18 chapter 1 . 4/13
So good!
aww
FandomCollision chapter 1 . 2/21
OMG :D THAT BAD DAY BOWL THING HAS TO BE THE MOST GENIUS THING EVER ahhhh itwas so good :D:D
exyjboys chapter 1 . 2/20
SOO PERFECT. u ve created real lily and james .Its amazing...
Really good. Loved the 4th one
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 1/14
This was so amazing written I'm in shock. This is the James and Lily I imagine and I think their growth is not only completely canon but also lovely.
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This was amazing and well written! Great job!
Abby chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
amazing
firstflier chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was lovely. Touching and funny at the same time. I really, really enjoyed reading this and your Lily and James are so believable. They feel like real, tangible people to me and I loved seeing snippets of their time in Hogsmeade.

Lovely, lovely job.
MPPMaraudergirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was extremely well written and wholly hilarious. I was hooked after the third scene, but the fourth was truly my favorite. Loved how you showed bits and pieces of the years, but made enough allusions and side-stories within them (like the beloved Bad Day Bowl explanation) which gave a real feel for the characters and their evolution both together and separate. Gold star for characterization (I'm a big sucker for outstanding characterization).

I was really hoping your final moment would be his proposal or some quiet engagement celebration, but you had to go and make it so bittersweet. (But also funny)

Also, I absolutely ADORE this title. Upon seeing it I considered that I might have already read this, but if I had I already would've favorited/reviewed it.

At any rate, that's enough of my rambling. I enjoyed it immensely, and I'm grateful you shared such nice a nice story with us.
hpjkrowling4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is incredible! I love it so much! I think that the combination of humour, romance and simple determination take everything to a whole new level of great. It's also well written which makes it just so much more bittersweet because we know what's going to happen. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I loved it! The only reccomendation I have is that you make it more clear what year they're in throughout the story. But it was amazing! Keep up the good work :)
M.Rose10 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I loved this so much. The writing was amazing and did a great job showing the progression of their relationship. I may have shed a few tears reading the last scene. Again, I loved it