Reviews for Scenes from a Hogsmeade Pub
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 6/30
nice
SwirlingSilver chapter 1 . 6/27
Absolutely loved this. It is entirely possible that I was giggling insanely at several points.. Great writing!
AMProngs chapter 1 . 5/7
Talk about fun, beautiful, amazingly good! I so enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
Aisling78 chapter 1 . 4/25
I love how you fleshed out Lily and James, gave them life, made them real. You had their relationship developed so organically that I never once doubted its progression and I’m choosing to believe that this is as close to canon as we’ll get. And that last section...guh. I’m feeling all the feels.
Beautiful story!
The crazy reader chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
One of the best L/J fanfics I've ever read!
Hats off to you... Keep writing!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I absolutely loved this! I loved how each encounter lead to the final moments of them being a couple. I also loved reading how every time they met, Lily's perception of James changes and that it always changes for the best. Great story and Great job on it! Hope to read more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
My eyes started tearing up at the end. I know it’s just a story but it makes me so sad! I wish they would’ve lived at least a little bit longer. The way you write them just makes them so real. I love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Very sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
KNOWING THEY DIE LATER BROKE MY HEART IM CRYING WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT EPECIALLY THE LAST ONE
Miggie chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
These are all brilliant without exception! Loved them all even if the last one was heartbreaking, keep writing Jily, it's a joy to read these!
Callie chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This was absolute perfection. You're one of my fav fanfic writer whenever it comes to Jily. The way you portrait James and Lily... it makes me believe that that's what they relationship would really look like
You are an amazing writer, keep it up!
Kaeylarae chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I loved it so much! Absolutely incredible!
hxgwxtrs chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Oh my god... an utterly fantastically written story . I loved it, but the last scene had me heartbroken