Reviews for Someday, Kiara
Well glad I didn't read it, bc why? I literally couldn't just looking at the title and who it was by! ;)
(B grateful someone's reviewing your story, honestly)!
Wtf did I just read?!
compa16 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow
Nalax93 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is a really cool start. I'm already captured and it's the prologue, what does that tell you? lolol.

I'm not a super big fan of Kiara, but I don't mind her. I enjoyed that you had the whole sun setting, and rising with a new king or queen, and I liked how you had Kiara old and wondering when her time was going to be. It's different. Most fanfics have her young and vibrant, and I think I will really enjoy this one.

Update soon :)
Milamber chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nice chapter ;) I am not a fan of SP therefore Kiara is not a favorite character of mine, but I like this scene :) Nice job!
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I think the title is just fine the way it is, please don't change it!
Sandan1992 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh, this was sad! Very well done though, you did a great job at telling telling the story without drawling on and on like some do. One little critique though, it was a little confusing how you ended and went right into the author's note. A short break or somethigng would have been good. But really, this was very sweet, touching, and an all around good story. Nice job!

-Ben
The Rogue Lion chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm not really a Kiara fan, but this was pretty decent. And to solve your title troubles, try "Waiting for the Sunset" I think it fits pretty well into what you've posted so far.