Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 2, Ep 5
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Dam. So much going on.
Emily chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
omfg im in love with this could you pls update soon!
FORD B chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Great read! Can't wait to see more!
CreepyReaper chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Great story once again. Cant wait for episode 6!
SEEKER452 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
i wish there more stories like this one i have read one were the ancient sent ship with to different reality to build up ship power

and try to rebuild they empire than come back to kick ass but if

forgot the name of it i know it was crossover with harry potter

if you know any there stories like yours please send me message
tpx1 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
nice episode

I hope you continue soon!
aspeo chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Wow, great ending to that chapter! It caught me completely off guard.

I can't wait for more!
Bane x chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
This was a good chapter, Jack is in the fold, the wraith are preparing, Steavenson is about to dial up the heat and Romulas has been introduced, and he has powers similar to Steavonson!

Hopefully we'll get down to some epic action soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Hmmm, surviving Lanteans. Most likely interesting.
jdnokc chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This series seems to really be getting bogged down with the Wraith part which you say is a small part of the story.
Bane x chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Nice chapter, in this one you gave very detailed descriptions, so does that mean that this is going to be HUUUGE?

I also liked how you used the Alterran units of measurement, deckmar's or something?

The only thing that i didn't like about this chapter was that not much actually happened..

Keep on writing, i know three chapters dedicated to the Wraith changing food sources will lead up to something incredible to read.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Wraith know nothing of discretion.
char chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
long awaited return for one of the best writers

Glad that it wasnt just numbers that over came the lantens, and looking forward to how the alterians fare against there war machine. another great episode in the making, you never fail to leave us wanting more
Bane x chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Another great chapter, it wasn't that eventful though...

What is it that the Wraith are going to feed on now instead of humans?

I like your writing, you keep it action based but a chapter like this every now and again that sets everything into prospective is awesome when its done right.

Thanks for the chapter.
Durabys chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
For this chapie:

Well, I can only say that the SHTF finaly, it was overdue. Very good writing style realy, btw.

Professional opinion on SG:RotA :

In the humble opinion of this reader the plot sucks, not stylistically but phylosophically. This is not Stargate, not even an x-over with Star Wars, that Aer-ki Jyr likes so very much (I loved the Shepard ESB cave scene LOL :) ). It is a story with something new, unique, with a fresh air of uniqueness , so the author can be praised that, in this sea of plagiarism that is modern novel and TV writing, he created something that has new things in it, but at same time explains much about SG-verse "in it own way"- which is a sword of Damocles, sort of. It is good from one perspective, but bad from the other, the story still uses elements of Stargate, and some people will still try to connect SG with this, and will begin to be angry about the author due to chronic Earth-bashing themes of like: *

"Humans Are Bastards","Humans Are Flawed","Humans Are Morons","Puny Earthlings","Humanity On Trial","Insignificant Little Blue Planet" and so on. You should have made it clear on the begging that this will use ... "SG as a template, some characters are familiar even same looking, some tech is similar BUT I have used my own ideas on it, some events played out diferently when looking from (by me created) background and shadows and you can go away if you dont like it at all, sayonara". Stargate was extremely humanocentric and manifest destiny of the entire FRACKIN human race, so some people that would read you story and love OTL SG would be quite pi**ed.

Personal opinion(Sorry but I am still a Homo Sapiens Sapiens and not Homo Sapiens (Dominatus)Superior):

Still I am not happy that Avalon*** humans** were originally devised as just a genetic-repository exploit-plunder material for Alterans. Soooo, the Grey As*es lied to us when they said that we are the 5th race and not truthfully the regenesis of their "old glorious masters over their own serf a*ses, 1st race non-plus ultra" the old Alterans themself.

*Go to: Google ... TV Idioms and tropes

**Tauri, seeded by Goauld through out the Milky Way.

***Yes, I have it from three wikis, SG forums, plus watching the episodes ... the name of the Galaxy is Avalon/a and the name of the planet is Terra or Terra Atlantus or if switch those words and get them together you get Atl/antus/Terra Altera.

And yes I wont repeat my objections, everyone has heard my complains now so it is not necessary in the future, so please dont begin to flame my persona (I have a account of the same name, I was just lazy to log in :) ). BTW people I havent insulted the author, I have even praised him for his writing style, still unhappy that he doesnt continues his other SW story anymore.