Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 2, Ep 5
JL Griffin chapter 4 . 7/15
Love the Star Trek IV reference!
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Dam. So much going on.
Emily chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
omfg im in love with this could you pls update soon!
FORD B chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Great read! Can't wait to see more!
CreepyReaper chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Great story once again. Cant wait for episode 6!
SEEKER452 chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
i wish there more stories like this one i have read one were the ancient sent ship with to different reality to build up ship power

and try to rebuild they empire than come back to kick ass but if

forgot the name of it i know it was crossover with harry potter

if you know any there stories like yours please send me message
tpx1 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
nice episode

I hope you continue soon!
aspeo chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Wow, great ending to that chapter! It caught me completely off guard.

I can't wait for more!
Bane x chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
This was a good chapter, Jack is in the fold, the wraith are preparing, Steavenson is about to dial up the heat and Romulas has been introduced, and he has powers similar to Steavonson!

Hopefully we'll get down to some epic action soon.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Hmmm, surviving Lanteans. Most likely interesting.
jdnokc chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
This series seems to really be getting bogged down with the Wraith part which you say is a small part of the story.
Bane x chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Nice chapter, in this one you gave very detailed descriptions, so does that mean that this is going to be HUUUGE?

I also liked how you used the Alterran units of measurement, deckmar's or something?

The only thing that i didn't like about this chapter was that not much actually happened..

Keep on writing, i know three chapters dedicated to the Wraith changing food sources will lead up to something incredible to read.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Wraith know nothing of discretion.
char chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
long awaited return for one of the best writers

Glad that it wasnt just numbers that over came the lantens, and looking forward to how the alterians fare against there war machine. another great episode in the making, you never fail to leave us wanting more
Bane x chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Another great chapter, it wasn't that eventful though...

What is it that the Wraith are going to feed on now instead of humans?

I like your writing, you keep it action based but a chapter like this every now and again that sets everything into prospective is awesome when its done right.

Thanks for the chapter.