Reviews for Words with Friends
Evelyne-raconte chapter 62 . 8/21
I had a great time reading WWF. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination with us.
JuleKiwi chapter 1 . 7/30
When all else fails reread WWF
I just wanna say I remembered reading this years ago when you first posted it and absolutely DIED waiting for updates... Now re-reading it I must say the magic hasn't faded one bit.
I don't know what you're up to now, but I just wanna say that your writing is amazing and that I hope you're doing well. Keep inspiring people with your words, in whatever form they may take.
itdoesinmyworld chapter 36 . 6/14
Last chapter
itdoesinmyworld chapter 23 . 6/14
What about Game of Thrones? Don't they watch that?
itdoesinmyworld chapter 12 . 6/13
Ok that was too cute. I want that to happen to me
itdoesinmyworld chapter 9 . 6/13
Ok that was cute. And yeah don't ruin the moment for Alice.
itdoesinmyworld chapter 7 . 6/13
Why can't you just write their username before the message? So it will be easier to distinguish?
itdoesinmyworld chapter 3 . 6/13
Thats so weird, she thinks she's playing with Edward already?
jaisminej11 chapter 1 . 5/27
Awesome!
Emo4 chapter 62 . 4/5
Just read this story again, and I still love it. thank you for s wonderful story.
Diana Prenze chapter 5 . 3/19
I'm re reading this fic for the nth time and I gotta say I hate Alice the first part of it, she's so selfish and self-centered and obnoxious, well maybe I don't like her that much even after the drama either. Rose otherwise, is a kickass friend. I LOVE her.
OMG Alice is talking to Jasper isn't she!?
MamaJoyof3 chapter 62 . 2/28
I’m so very happy that I finally took the time to read these two stories back to back. They’ve been on my TBR since you completed them and I loved them both so much! This was one of the Best Emmett and Roses ever!

Definitely will be on my go to again and again reading list.
Bex818 chapter 62 . 2/9
I read this as it was a WIP (which I definitely shouldn’t have been cuz I was 14 lol) and I loved it then and I love it now. I’ve been neglecting my responsibilities for the past 3 days so I could read this mammoth of a story and I am so glad I did! Definitely one of my favorite books/stories/whatever you wanna call it ️
19,742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »