Reviews for Words with Friends
KoverKat08 chapter 36 . 10/21
oooohh naughty. Can't wait to read Edward's reaction to this...
litmajoronleave chapter 48 . 10/19
The conversation with Charlie (aka Josh Duhamel lol) teared me up a bit. He's a great dad. And cool. Funny about Rose's crushing on him haha.
litmajoronleave chapter 44 . 10/18
Whew. Couldnt decide which pov is better here. I'd say both! Win win.
AustenNi chapter 62 . 10/16
Wow!
Just finnished reading all the chapters and I have to say that I should have read it years ago. but better late than never!
I want to congratulate you for this amazing plot, for not following the stereotype of having a break up in the middle of the relationship, for showing how a relationship can survive big obstacles.
I loved the sweetness and hottness of Edward and Bella's relationship and I laugh so much with Emmett and Rose! I enjoyed the Jasper plot twist and the way you portrait that a family doesn't necessary comes from blood!
In summary, congratulations on this amazing story! x
SarahSueD chapter 58 . 10/15
I'm just finding your stories and loving them! Would you consider writing more about this Alice and Jasper?
KoverKat08 chapter 28 . 10/15
*loud screams of disbelief and delight*
Finally! Nice Alice is back! And so is Edward!
KoverKat08 chapter 27 . 10/15
I don't really like this Alice... I like the bubbly and cheerful one.
KoverKat08 chapter 26 . 10/15
ROSE IS A HERO! The fiercest woman I've ever met about. Beyonce has got nothing on our Rose.
KoverKat08 chapter 25 . 10/15
Oh shit. This can't be happening. I knew this wouldn't go well. THEY BROKE UP! THEY ARE NOW DATING THEIR OWN PEOPLE! I'd really rather Bella cried herself to death than going on a date with that loser Colin. Why the hell does Bella have to pretend to be so strong when she knows she's not? I was really banking on Edward to be the calm one, and solve this problem, but even he lost it and snapped. Great job, both of you.
KoverKat08 chapter 24 . 10/15
well, that's what you get when things just start going a little too well. It was time she finally got off cloud 7 and landed on the real world. Its just that her landing was a little too 't they say- 'Something bad has to happen when things start going too well.'
KoverKat08 chapter 16 . 10/14
And the award for Best Characterization Of friendly and optimistic Rosalie goes to... Words with Friends!
Oh my god, fanfiction, sex gods and single girls is one of my favourite stories! I absolutely adore it. I love all of bannerday's stories, after all. This one is no exception.
KoverKat08 chapter 11 . 10/13
cover your ears to save your yourself from my really shrill and ear-splitting loud squeal! *loud squeals* Yeah, I feel better now. So they're gonna chat? Oh,I'm so gonna read it now. Sleep be damned.
KoverKat08 chapter 9 . 10/13
Awwwwwww...
KoverKat08 chapter 8 . 10/13
I actually squealed when he said that his name was Edward. Oh I'm getting so caught up in this story!
KoverKat08 chapter 6 . 10/13
you know, their conversation kinda reminded me of the conversations between Bella and Edward in the fanfic 'Coming Home' by Sarge's Girls. Amazing story, that one. I'm loving this one too.
19,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »