Reviews for Words with Friends
Love this story but I’m so confused why Bella doesn’t think she’s a stalker, she was obsessed with a celebrity, knew everything about him, obsesses and memorizes every single interview he’s ever done and then used her stalker ways to find him online...that’s 100% full on stalker lmao.
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 5/7
just finished with the reread! I still love this story as much as the first time! And thank goodness for the FFN app because I could read Edward's POV AT THE same time!
Calle Vine chapter 62 . 4/21
WHY IS IT OVER :,,,,,,,(
Calle Vine chapter 39 . 4/21
I love that Bella's not as self-conscience in this one 3 Good job ;P
bethabetha chapter 51 . 3/27
whelp, i’ve now felt all of the emotions reading this story. i totally cried when carlisle gave rose his medical bag
bethabetha chapter 35 . 3/27
i never review this often... i usually do one at the end or partway through if a story is so bad i can’t continue, but i seriously can’t get enough of this! i’m so glad the alice and bella of a few chapters ago are gone now and i can enjoy them again. i think my favorite things is that these characters all come across as real people. they’re not perfect, but that’s okay. i’m also glad i found them after both stories were complete, so i can have them both open in separate tabs and bounce between them every few chapters.
bethabetha chapter 28 . 3/27
aww poor Colin. he really is a good guy
bethabetha chapter 24 . 3/27
this is by far my favorite Rose i’ve ever read. right now i can’t stand alice, and bella needs to get a grip and have a little faith. her and alice are both being idiots, but Rose rocks.
marigold123 chapter 62 . 3/3
Finally got around to reading this story of yours. Loved the dialogue and play between the characters. Thank you for writing!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 62 . 2/4
sooooo amazing! i cried at the end.. so good! loved all of it!
flanduslover1 chapter 62 . 1/18
awwwwwwwwww
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 62 . 12/2/2017
Such an amazingly beautiful story. Super excited to read Edwards POV now. But really disappointed that I'm almost done with all your wonderful stories :(
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 58 . 12/2/2017
Holy shit.
I LOVE Jasper.
At first I thought he was a little corny
But I have loved him since we found out he was in high school.
He is sweet and sexy all wrapped up into one
Freaking love the shit out of him.
And I would 100% read a story where Edward was like this Jasper! ;)
Can't wait to read more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 56 . 12/1/2017
Awww their interview was so cute. But I 100% wanted to kick Bree when she kept attacking Bella about her mom. It was a dick move and kind of uncalled for. Not a fan of hers...
I 100% think that Edward should get that waiter fired. This person completely violated their privacy and if he is at a high class restaurant, he should know better than to do something like that. So I definitely think that Edward should get him fired because that shows that he's clearly not good at his job.
I love Garrett.
Not sure how I feel about Kate...
While I admire her spunk and how competent she was at her job, I didn't fully understand her "teasing" of Garrett, so it came off as a little mean to me...so I'm glad that she's on Bella's side and is doing her job well, but I'm kind of on the fence about her.
Loved the chapter and still rooting for their waiter dick to get fired.
Because honestly, Bella and Edward probs won't go to that restaurant anymore because of that waiter dick, which is bad for business, which would mean that the waiter should get fired.
But can't wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 53 . 12/1/2017
I literally love this story so much. Actually I love all your stories so much!
I'm really sad though because once I've finished this one, I have Edwards POV and then I have no more ones to read :(
But seriously, I'm in love with this couple and I am sad to see this story almost finished. But I seriously love them!
19,561 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »