Reviews for Words with Friends
EdBeAlJaCRAZY94 chapter 62 . 7/26
I just finished reading this story for the first time and I loved every moment of it! Thank you for writing and uploading this story!I’m sure I’m gonna reread it sometime soon!
michigangal0223 chapter 59 . 7/9
rereading I love this story best Edward
Love this story but I’m so confused why Bella doesn’t think she’s a stalker, she was obsessed with a celebrity, knew everything about him, obsesses and memorizes every single interview he’s ever done and then used her stalker ways to find him online...that’s 100% full on stalker lmao.
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 5/7
just finished with the reread! I still love this story as much as the first time! And thank goodness for the FFN app because I could read Edward's POV AT THE same time!
Calle Vine chapter 62 . 4/21
WHY IS IT OVER :,,,,,,,(
Calle Vine chapter 39 . 4/21
I love that Bella's not as self-conscience in this one 3 Good job ;P
bethabetha chapter 51 . 3/27
whelp, i’ve now felt all of the emotions reading this story. i totally cried when carlisle gave rose his medical bag
bethabetha chapter 35 . 3/27
i never review this often... i usually do one at the end or partway through if a story is so bad i can’t continue, but i seriously can’t get enough of this! i’m so glad the alice and bella of a few chapters ago are gone now and i can enjoy them again. i think my favorite things is that these characters all come across as real people. they’re not perfect, but that’s okay. i’m also glad i found them after both stories were complete, so i can have them both open in separate tabs and bounce between them every few chapters.
bethabetha chapter 28 . 3/27
aww poor Colin. he really is a good guy
bethabetha chapter 24 . 3/27
this is by far my favorite Rose i’ve ever read. right now i can’t stand alice, and bella needs to get a grip and have a little faith. her and alice are both being idiots, but Rose rocks.
marigold123 chapter 62 . 3/3
Finally got around to reading this story of yours. Loved the dialogue and play between the characters. Thank you for writing!
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 62 . 2/4
sooooo amazing! i cried at the end.. so good! loved all of it!
flanduslover1 chapter 62 . 1/18
awwwwwwwwww
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 62 . 12/2/2017
Such an amazingly beautiful story. Super excited to read Edwards POV now. But really disappointed that I'm almost done with all your wonderful stories :(
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 58 . 12/2/2017
Holy shit.
I LOVE Jasper.
At first I thought he was a little corny
But I have loved him since we found out he was in high school.
He is sweet and sexy all wrapped up into one
Freaking love the shit out of him.
And I would 100% read a story where Edward was like this Jasper! ;)
Can't wait to read more!
19,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »