Reviews for Words with Friends
BlueKarou79 chapter 62 . 9/1
Second or third time reading this over the years. Thanks for writing!

Off to read Words with Strangers again :)
I’m not sure if you still check the reviews for this story, but I just wanted you to know that this is my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read. I’ve read it several times and I just keep coming back because the way you have developed these characters is so dynamic. Your story makes me believe that it’s possible for me to fall in love with a celebrity via WWF, and the fantasy of what that would be like is what enchants and draws readers to the story. We have all imagined what it would be like to fall in love with our favorite celebrity, and because Bella is so relatable, I am able to put myself in her shoes and pretend that I’m her. You’re an incredible writer and I’m a huge fan of all of your stories. Never ever stop!
NKubie chapter 62 . 2/25
Awww. They certainly got their HEA! I love how the use Words to communicate the important stuff.

Thank you for this amazing journey!

NKubie chapter 61 . 2/25
The perfect proposal for them!

NKubie chapter 60 . 2/25
I love that Bella became a screenwriter!
NKubie chapter 59 . 2/25
I still hope Bella finds a way to punch Irina, just in a less public place.

NKubie chapter 58 . 2/24
Awww. I'm glad we got to meet Jasper. What a charmer!

Nsn
NKubie chapter 54 . 2/23
Aw crap! I thought for a moment that Edward was going to propose on their date.

NKubie chapter 53 . 2/22
That was sweet, what Esme said to the girls. Better than anything they'd get from their own mothers, that's for sure!

NKubie chapter 52 . 2/21
Yeah, I definitely wanted to smack Jessica. Ugh! That cracked me up that they were cheering for David Cullen too.

Bug risk coming up. I hope it's worth it!
NKubie chapter 51 . 2/20
I love this! And I really flove Esme! And Charlie is a hoot!

NKubie chapter 41 . 2/15
Finally! And I mean that for Em & Rose. It's nice to see her walls coming down.

NKubie chapter 34 . 2/12
Dang, I wish they still made that car!
NKubie chapter 32 . 2/11
Woo hoo! Waiting is stupid. ;)

NKubie chapter 30 . 2/10
Although I'm an E/B girl through and through, I'm really looking forward to Rose and Emmett getting together. I think we all know the Cullen gene will come through and Emmett will know Rose is the one. In even curious as to how things will work out with Alice and Jasper.

19,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »