Reviews for Words with Friends
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 62 . 12/2/2017
Such an amazingly beautiful story. Super excited to read Edwards POV now. But really disappointed that I'm almost done with all your wonderful stories :(
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 58 . 12/2/2017
Holy shit.
I LOVE Jasper.
At first I thought he was a little corny
But I have loved him since we found out he was in high school.
He is sweet and sexy all wrapped up into one
Freaking love the shit out of him.
And I would 100% read a story where Edward was like this Jasper! ;)
Can't wait to read more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 56 . 12/1/2017
Awww their interview was so cute. But I 100% wanted to kick Bree when she kept attacking Bella about her mom. It was a dick move and kind of uncalled for. Not a fan of hers...
I 100% think that Edward should get that waiter fired. This person completely violated their privacy and if he is at a high class restaurant, he should know better than to do something like that. So I definitely think that Edward should get him fired because that shows that he's clearly not good at his job.
I love Garrett.
Not sure how I feel about Kate...
While I admire her spunk and how competent she was at her job, I didn't fully understand her "teasing" of Garrett, so it came off as a little mean to me...so I'm glad that she's on Bella's side and is doing her job well, but I'm kind of on the fence about her.
Loved the chapter and still rooting for their waiter dick to get fired.
Because honestly, Bella and Edward probs won't go to that restaurant anymore because of that waiter dick, which is bad for business, which would mean that the waiter should get fired.
But can't wait for more! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 53 . 12/1/2017
I literally love this story so much. Actually I love all your stories so much!
I'm really sad though because once I've finished this one, I have Edwards POV and then I have no more ones to read :(
But seriously, I'm in love with this couple and I am sad to see this story almost finished. But I seriously love them!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 30 . 11/25/2017
Awwww.
All is forgiven. Their date was just so adorable that you can't help but melt at these two!
Lol Rose is so awesome! Literally love this girl! Can't wai to see what she has in store for Emmett...
Love the story! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 29 . 11/25/2017
That was quite the chapter.
I am still not a huge fan of Alice's. While I admire that she helped Bella and Edward straighten their shit out...I don't think she's been a particularly good friend to Bella (or Rose) so she's not my fav.
I was glad that Edward showed up there. BecAuse if it had been up to Bella, in my aure He would've called him. Although I'm not sure I would blame her after a guy called me a stalker and then used my insecurities against me. And for that reason, I'm a little disappointed in Edward and Bella. I was somewhat frustrated with Bella was she was SO hard on herself. She was quick to place all the blame on herself and talk about how horrible she was, and I don't think that's fair. She didn't tell him the truth, but I don't think she should cut herself to pieces over that-and yet she does. It seemed like she was so quick to blame herself, that she didn't appear to hold Edward responsible.
Which I definitely think he is.
While he was completely blindsided about the whole reveal thing, he said some pretty cruel things to Bella (which he kind of apologized for). And he also allowed his friend (who I really don't like) to lay all over him and talk about how wonderful they are together. I would definitely be irritated at my friend if they were to act like we were a couple, even though I'd just told them I was kind of dating someone else. And, even if Bella didn't know who he was, what do you think would happen when she found out? I feel like most girls would get upset if they found out the boy who was spending all this time talking to them and making them feel special, was out "dating" this beautiful woman. Throw in the fact that Bella is 100% insecure and you have a messy situation. I'm not sure how I feel about Edward right now...
Overall though, I loved the chapter and I'm glad they talked, I wish I had less of Bella blaming herself and more of them working out their future (and more of Edward apologizing becAuse it definitely could've been better).
Seriously. I Love this story so far and I can't wait for more. It has drama, intrigue, romance, and kicjass best friends. What's more that you can ask for?!
Thanks for sharing! :)
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 25 . 11/24/2017
Awww.
I literally love rose.
She is so amazing. The type of girl ANYONE wants as a friend. She's truly wonderful! :)
I actually feel for Bella and get where she's coming from. While I maybe don't agree with some of what down, I 100% get where she's coming from. She likes his guy for who he is, she's never done anything to betray his trust (yet he reacts so poorly and is kind of a turd) and she has had SUCH a bad experience with love. This girl kinda broke my heart.
Definitely felt some tears in my eyes lol.
I would like to shove Alice again.
This girl.
Jasper kind of broke my heart a little too lol.
Love the story and can't wait for more!
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Love the story so far.
I feel like it might blow up when Edward finds out HOW much of a fan Bella is...
By I'm LOVING their conversations. So cute! :)
Loving Rose like hell. She's freaking awesome
Alice...yeah definitely wanted to push her over in this chapter lol
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 62 . 11/2/2017
I'm sorry but what? Your telling me that she had a baby the day she told her family she was pregnant? And that none of them could tell she was pregnant until she and edward spilled the info? The fk? But other than that, great story. But dude honestly...
kayk806 chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
omg amazing as well as the companion piece. I laughed hard and shed a tear or two. great job!
Renee.Hills chapter 23 . 10/23/2017
Chuck is my favourite TV show. Like ever.
And for this sole reason this might be my favourite version of Edward. Seriously.
Though, like Bella, I would not expect him to choose Chuck, either :)
KazeDancer chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Screeeech. That was my mind stopping. This is rather interesting! And so cool (in the words of the twelve year old 'Steven Steele')! I was also wondering where Bella mentioned she had brown eyes. Did Edwardo guess? If not, when did she tell (message) him?
isabellamasens chapter 62 . 9/30/2017
it’s over so so good !
isabellamasens chapter 24 . 9/28/2017
well I’m crying
isabellamasens chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
So far, so cute I’m loving.
19,550 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »