Reviews for Words with Friends
Siriusmunchkin chapter 27 . 11/16/2023
It is extremely hilarious watching Bella acting like a 15 yr old. Always enjoy your stories
Siriusmunchkin chapter 26 . 11/16/2023
May have reviewed years ago, but just in case. The entire situation is nobody's fault except Bella's. Have absolutely no sympathy for her in the least.
kceeblevinshotmail.com chapter 53 . 11/16/2023
Oh David! I can’t stop laughing! I’m actually crying!
MikeIce chapter 2 . 6/17/2023
Liking it so far.
The Soup Review chapter 62 . 3/15/2023
Good Soup
DawnBreaker8 chapter 34 . 4/22/2022
Man I’m a little more than halfway through this now and woo wee the first time definitely met all expectations! Loved it!
Toni L Smith chapter 62 . 4/6/2022
Totally loved it absolutely wonderful. Regards Toni Smith toni-smith bigpond
quartkneerocks chapter 27 . 2/17/2022
I feel like I have had this conversation with my dad! Who raised me alone after my mom left by the way. I just really enjoyed reading this part, I am going to call my daddy
Guest chapter 62 . 11/24/2021
Beautiful story
KDGlover chapter 12 . 11/5/2021
I know what’s coming and I’m so anxious to get there, I love love love this story.
KDGlover chapter 4 . 11/5/2021
This is like the 10-billionth time I’ve read this Fic and I still get giddy every time
Emo4 chapter 62 . 10/18/2021
I still love this story. thanks for sharing it.
BlueKarou79 chapter 62 . 9/1/2021
Second or third time reading this over the years. Thanks for writing!

Off to read Words with Strangers again :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/28/2021
I’m not sure if you still check the reviews for this story, but I just wanted you to know that this is my favorite fanfic I’ve ever read. I’ve read it several times and I just keep coming back because the way you have developed these characters is so dynamic. Your story makes me believe that it’s possible for me to fall in love with a celebrity via WWF, and the fantasy of what that would be like is what enchants and draws readers to the story. We have all imagined what it would be like to fall in love with our favorite celebrity, and because Bella is so relatable, I am able to put myself in her shoes and pretend that I’m her. You’re an incredible writer and I’m a huge fan of all of your stories. Never ever stop!
NKubie chapter 62 . 2/25/2021
Awww. They certainly got their HEA! I love how the use Words to communicate the important stuff.

Thank you for this amazing journey!

Stay safe and well!