Reviews for Words with Friends
JasmineAlexis chapter 62 . 7/28
I don’t know how I missed Word with Friends! This was the best story ever! Hilarious and so cute! Loved every WORD
rclaurel chapter 22 . 7/27
what's going to happen when he finds out she has known he was Edward
Anon chapter 16 . 6/4
While this was fun, the so called "fantasies" were pretty tame lol. Not even vanilla people would get excited. Maybe if they were 13, they might
Perfextskies chapter 62 . 5/12
I LOVE IT! Great job
I’ve read almost every story you’ve written on here and your without a doubt my favorite author. Your stories are realistic and always entertaining. I should be sleep but instead I’m up laughing trying not to wake up entire house.(Emmett’s jokes about Alice and Jasper had me rolling. I was thinking ‘where do they come up with this stuff’). Then ending was incredibly sweet and satisfying.
Knit Bit chapter 61 . 3/29
Wow...

This was a great read. Thank you so much for sharing this. So well written, and just a great read start to finish. I loved the banter between Bella and Edward, but Emmett and Edward's reaction to their mother takes the cake.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Knit

*For whatever reason, I couldn't review on chapter 62...
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 2/26
Ok, so he likes the sex a lot and that’s ok becUse she’s really into it too but I don’t feel the feelings, just the sex and conversation. I know it’s early for them but I’m sure they are going to sex it up at the cabin. Most of your Fics are slightly vulgar to me. Is it me? I do like your stories, but I don’t see the “feelings”. Just friendship and sex. That’s fine but I’m waiting for some feelings soon!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 2/24
This is my third time reading this! I still love it. I am a bit shy with some things you say, but I’ll get over it. Thx for writing!
Flora Mile chapter 62 . 2/19
My oh my this story is up there on my top 5... Soooo good, now I don't know what to read that can live up to this story!

Well don your an amazing writer with an amazing plot!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 62 . 2/4
Just rereading this and EPOV and just finished. So awesome and fun. Where did Aiden come from? The creator of WWF?
saintfudge chapter 11 . 1/21
I'm rereading as I couldn't remember where I had caught you when you were writing this story ... I had so much fun reading this and playing the game at the same time ... I was just going to scan through this until I got to where I left off but it's too good not to read ..I have had this on my favs list for ages trying to get back to it and have finally committed the time ...thanks again for sharing ..have fun
teamhotmen chapter 62 . 11/22/2018
Awe Baby Cullen has arrived bless Rose for being the voice of reason LOL
teamhotmen chapter 61 . 11/22/2018
Could Rose be any thorny Emmett was correct to call her Thorny Girl

teamhotmen chapter 60 . 11/22/2018
Short to the point and so Kate I love the way you married them

teamhotmen chapter 59 . 11/22/2018