Reviews for Reconstruction
Tomorrow's Hero chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I'm so glad I found this fanfic. I always liked Shadow, and this was the perfect way to continue his story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Terra and shadow were done wonderfully.
I have always wondered why shadow suicides. The reasoning that he wants to stop running, or somehow attone are both really contrary to suicide.
But you let him achive his goals through terra, thus giving her purpose as well.
Thanks great read!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
That was beautiful. Two broken people finding one another with hopes of healing the other. Great fic.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved how you fleshed out the characters. Nice continuation of the plot too, I really enjoyed this. Good job.
KungFuTruffle chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I think you captured both Terra and Shadow very well, as well as their emotional and psychological pains. Of all the party members, they're definitely the most messed up.
Dracorum chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I love it when I learned something new about characters...my heart's been touched in a hundred ways thanks to this fic. Thank you.
Almighty God of Paper chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Beautiful. One of the best interpretations I've seen of the pairing. You have a wonderful way with words, as you tell things how they really are.

I loved this. Thank you.
Lunaludus Scribex chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Nicely done.
Shadowdrake Magi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Normally I wouldn't care for Shadow/Terra, but you made it true to their characters and connected them so deeply that I can't help but agree to this fic. It's beautiful and heartwarming and full of hope and poetic and ahhh

The way you showed both their similarities and differences and how they fit together like puzzle pieces, I love it all. Gorgeous fic.
Hinodeh chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I've always liked Shadow/Terra, and was therefore quite disappointed to see the lack of good fanfiction (or any fanfiction at all) for this pairing. So discovering this really made my day.

I don't know how you did it, but your Shadow is exactly the one that I had in my head since I played the game. His taciturn and reserved attitude are spot on. The portrayal of his depression was exactly right: annoyingly angsty, but rather a feeling of tired- and hopelessness that touches the reader. The slow change in his views was also written beautifully, and I liked Terra's role in it. Even though she wasn't the focus, I really liked that we get a fairly good look at her personal struggles through Shadow, anyway, and how this ultimately is one of the reasons of them bonding.

I honestly consider this the perfect S/T fic. The person who received this fic must have been overjoyed to get such quality writing.
Songlian chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Everything about this story is so well written and beautiful. Your writing style is amazing. I hope someday you consider writing more of these two together. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece.
deadcell chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I had originally read this story on AO3 (along with some of your other stories) and I was overcome by how painfully beautiful it was. I had never considered this pairing before, but I must say you've made me a believer. Shadow's depression and the underlying feeling of bleakness in the changed world (I gotta say I'm a sucker for the World of Ruin) were just... gah.

"Every time he dies, he comes back different, nameless."

"'I don't think you ever killed your emotions, not really.' Perhaps this is true. He has never been able to kill anything that wanted to die."

Dear lord. Every line, every moment of this fic was so brutally vivid. Amazing.
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good work with this. I'm glad others are using this pairing.
Lassarina Aoibhell chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
dkljsdklfj oh my God. This is amazing.

There are so many pieces of it that are so perfect: the way he keeps running until it's physically impossible; the way Terra lets him know exactly what she thinks of his ending choice without preaching about it; the way Terra cares for everyone. I love the children interrupting, as they do. I love Terra fighting, and not wanting to kill. I love the way their pasts circle around them, and the way everything fits together. Basically I love this fic.