Reviews for Reunion
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 8/23
Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, you're right. From now on, I don't think I'm be able to watch those two fight without thinking, "NOOOOOO! YOU TWO ARE FAMILY! YOU HAVE TO GET ALONG! ...oops. It's not canon. BUT IT SHOULD BE!"
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 6/12
Lil fluff doe.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Say that again and I will bash your head in lol
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
#burst out laugh

Even Luffy Notice! XDDD LOL

Whoa! I never thought about that, before!

They does kinda look alike...

But to be Father-Son was something different...!

Well, i can see that and would probably always think about that when i watch the anime for 19 years old Zoro. But it would be hard to think that post-Time Skip...! Zoro look more Mature there after all! And Smoker still look Handsome AND Single... #sighed

And btw, how old Smoyan was?
But i wouldnot be surprise of he's older that he look...

What Smoker felt when he know about that probably close to what Garp felt when his son became the most wanted criminal of the world! XD

That was Great! Lol
Abigail Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love your idea! And yes, I thought they looked alike at first glance too, and I like the idea that they could be related, but Captain Smoker is only about 10 years older than Zoro at the most. So being his father might not be a good start. I'm thinking about writing a Fanfic of them as Brothers though, that should be good.
Keep up the good work.
It sounds weird, but it's a relief that there are some people out there that can write fan-fiction about two guys who don't end up falling in love with one another. There are simply too many sick fictions out there. Yours was like a fresh breeze of exciting imagination. I really like your style of writing. I would like to see another version of this written in a different way.
Abigail Skywalker.
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh damn you xD Now every time I see Smoker trying to kill Zoro I'll be all "HE'S YOUR FREAKING SON, YOU DOLT! LAY OFF'A HIM."

But besides that, I did enjoy reading this. I like your writing style, kept me entertained. Thanks for the fic c:
VanillaTwilight4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Hehehe, it's reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one who thought Smoker and Zoro look uncannily similar... when Smoker first appeared, I was sure he was Zoro's dad (until it was revealed that they have no relation whatsoever.) Anyways, wonderful oneshot :)

P.S. And yes, this is the same review that I posted like nine months ago on the wrong fic (no idea how that happened.) I just thought I should repost it on the correct story, since I enjoyed the fic so much :D
Tammy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I loved this... in my mind Smoker IS Zoro's father. I drive my little bro crazy saying that every time Smoker appears on One Piece... glad I'm not the only one to see the resemblance.
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
this story is just too weird... i think smoker is too young to be zoro's father though, isn't he 34 or something? some canon mistakes: smoker is a captain (colonel is for the army, not the navy), and devil fruit user aren't vulnerable to waves since that's "moving water" and their weakness is "still water".
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
! This is F-U-C-K-I-N-G perfect! I had exactly the same thought process as you when Smoker was introduced! XDDDDDDDDDD
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I wish you would continue this.
cb O chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Not to bust your bubble or anything, but Smoker is 34 years old (according to the one piece wiki)so that would mean that he was quiiiite young to be with Zoros mom...

You do have to admit that they do look very much alike though!XD
loveanimes1996 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
OMG! DAMN YOU! Now I'm sure that I won't be able to see Smoker the same way ever again! Oh dear, Smoker and Zoro... ARGH! T-T
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Well, they do look alike...

However, Smoker was a kid when Roger died, and Zoro was born just a year or two afterwards.

Therefore, they are too close in age to be father and son. Sorry. _"
musicman222 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I just gotta say are the marines idiots! If there not on the freaking boat then there in the freaking town and don't they know they got a doctor and cook in the straw-hat group. Check the freaking food shops and medical shops. JEESE