Reviews for When Things Begin To Fall Apart
RainbowExplosions chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Asdfghjkl i LOVED that last exchange between the Trickster and the Innocent. And the line about the Innocent always wanting a dog made me smile.
LaNymphe chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Wow! Such a cute story! Absolutely loved it and the manner in which it is written!
Zikka-chan chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
ILOVE how you ended it with the "Answer a question with a question" trope...Yep, I think Trickster and Innocent get along just fine
IHeart2896 chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Wow I'm happy for innocent staying at Kooza this time but that question sounded so... deep. I don't know why though it confused me as much as it did innocent if that's what it was supposed to be. When innocent replied back and trickster laughed I was like "LOL... What's the joke?" Great story! I tip my invisable hat to you
Zikka-chan chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
SWEEET! I LOVED that ending! EPILOGUE! EP-I-LOGUE!

This would make a GREAT mission in Kooza: The Video game!

With your permission of course ;)
IHeart2896 chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Yeah! Let's get the battle on! This my friend(pun intended) is great!
Zikka-chan chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
I LOVED this chapter! It was like a suspense scene from a movie! Especially the Jumping-out-the-window-cliffhanger ;)
IHeart2896 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I knew it. I freaking knew it. I KNEW IT! That bitch was suspicious I swear I had the feeling she was up with this! And yippee! You updated! Been a while since I read about Trickster :3

Keep at it! You're doing awesome!
Zikka-chan chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I don't know what it is about me...but I LOVE intense informational scnes where the characters converse what's happened so far and what they've come to the relevation of in a fiunny/awesome mannor...this is no short EPIC AWESOME...
IHeart2896 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Hurray! Another amazing chapter! Anyways the king is actually right that lady is just screaming "Stranger danger"
IHeart2896 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow in this chapter trickster seems in a really vunerable place. I feel sorry for him. Anyway I loved this and the other chapters
Thy Great Pretender chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Howdy, Lee fan here!

Just giving you a formal notification of my existence :)

Loving your story by the way, love the Innocent miming and the characterization of the clowns and Trickster is fully awesome.

Was going to use Michael as the Pickpocket in my upcoming (still a long way off, I have been writing it every day for a year now and I'm still not happy...) story but I've decided to re-write the whole thing and throw Lee in there as well since Christian and Michael get to star in *everything* whilst Lee is generally forgotten for some reason :P

Good luck with your story, I shall be following its progress with interest!

Yours sincerely,

Lee Thompson's biggest fan.
Zikka-chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Oh dear...cover's been blown...ABORT ABORT RETREEEEAAAAT!
Zikka-chan chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
HHHhmmmmmmmmThe plot does INDEED thicken!

Trapeze...sabatoge...or ALIBI?
Zikka-chan chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I LOVE how to-the-show you kept it! And the bird creatures..? I can actually imagine that IN THE SHOW! (even though it isn't) VERY original! Well done!