Reviews for Pieces of the Memories
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 41 . 8/5
I loved your story and while I was a bit disappointed there was no supernatural crap involved directly it's a very good AU
Saisu chapter 40 . 7/25
I have read this story half a dozen times and it NEVER gets old to me. It is so well written. It is so beautifully human and well thought out. You seemed to effortlessly weave all their lives together in such a real way I was left in awe. From Sarah's postpartum to Leah's first word being "no" it felt so REAL to me. Like this is the story that Twilight is based on. These are the real characters. I could've read this story for 1000 chapters without it losing an ounce of magic. You have such a great gift. I hope you're planning your own story somewhere for me to fall helplessly in love with. Thank you for this.
im loving ur story. its the first ive read where jake and bella r this young,
guest chapter 11 . 5/22
can i just say that this story is magnificent? I've read this multiple times, even though I haven't been involved with Twilight in years. I might even credit this fic as giving me closure with Twilight: this is how it should have gone, and your writing is so good I choose to pretend that this is what happened.
Bella and Jacob's relationship is wonderful. It's sweet when they're children, it's heartbreaking when they're teens, and then it's sweet again.
The way you write Sarah Black is incredible. Here is someone who is dead pre-canon, but you made her into a flawed, wonderful character. Bella's relationship with Sarah is heartbreaking and wonderful, but it's made even more special with the contrast between Bella's relationship with Renee (both here and in canon).
I love the parallels that went into this. Leah and her wildness, the twins, Sue...it's incredible. I love the way Sue and Leah are so alike (and also the way Sue is like Seth), and the way Bella is like Sarah. Bella as the "fixer" is awesome, too, because it recalls her tendency in canon to take care of Renee, but here she does it in an environment where she's fixing kid-sized conflicts, rather than parenting her mother.
The first time I read the chapter where Edward asks questions about Bella's life, I didn't pay that much attention, so I was GUTTED the second time I read it, and realized all the little things. Like "What color does she like in clothes? (Green. It goes with everything.)", callback to the ribbons. "What's her least favorite movie? (Cinderella.)" Sue Clearwater's blacklisting of Cinderella.
"Does she miss her mom? (All the time- oh, wait, Renee. Not too much.)" this one fucking killed me. Oh my god.
Also, of COURSE a Bella who grew up with an actual parent (Charlie, and also Sarah), with pseudo-sisters and Jacob and Sue and Mrs. Hughes, would NEVER have gotten with Edward. Like, honestlyyyyy. It's not that Bella is different, exactly, but she's got people who actually understand her and moreover she's got a police chief dad instead of romantic, free spirit Renee.
Just. I cannot emphasize enough how incredible it is that you can weave such an intricate story and bring back these little elements that carry so much emotional weight. I am in AWE. Milk, ribbons, Cinderella, the spring, Mrs. Hughes.
SO AMAZING
Cyclax chapter 40 . 5/15
T_T
Cyclax chapter 9 . 5/15
I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Awesome!
Diotla chapter 6 . 3/23
Omg between the last chapter and this one I'm full on crying... Good job!
Princess of The Volturi chapter 41 . 2/27
This was amazing :)
Jane chapter 40 . 1/5
Oh, I've just re-read this wonderful story again and I still think it's one of the best ever. Your characters are wonderful, the dialogue real and so entertaining. I LOVE Harry and Sue's relationship...he's got her all worked out and they are so loving. I even got teary a few times. I don't especially like Bella's inability to speak up or be assertive, but the way you wrote her character, I totally understand it. A fabulous story, thanks!
samy.n chapter 37 . 12/4/2015
yes go charlie
samy.n chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
oh.
samy.n chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
lol i live thesse babies lmao
samy.n chapter 5 . 12/3/2015