Reviews for Pieces of the Memories
Ariel-Scarlett chapter 40 . 1/14
This is one of my favorite ones. I'll say it again, you have such a talent! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful story. I especially love the way you are able to say so much in a short sentence or two. Loved how you portrayed the characters, the generations. I hoped there would have been even a few more chapters or a sequel or something, but I just have to imagine what their future will bring. :) Just like in Postcards.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
Oh fu*k. ヾ( •́ㅿ•̀ )ノ
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
"Girls, this is grown-up language," Sue says firmly. "We don't say 'bitch' until we're thirteen. Understand?"

Lmao!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Aw man poor charlie! He's got a good support system to help him tho :) lol
alh1971 chapter 41 . 10/31/2016
Loved it.
Amanthya chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
F*cking pr*ck. He's evaluating her susceptibility to manipulation - judging her emotional attachments to the world, her romantic naivety, her lack of worldly experience. And young for him *yet*? I want to punch him in the face.
Amanthya chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
And this is exactly how canon-Bella would've reacted if she'd not been so emotionally neglected and love-starved by raising herself and her own mother that she was desperate for any attention at all.
Lili chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
That was so sweet and well written ! I'm pretty sure my eyes filled up with tears at least once or twice ...
marsolino chapter 41 . 8/5/2016
I loved your story and while I was a bit disappointed there was no supernatural crap involved directly it's a very good AU
Saisu chapter 40 . 7/25/2016
I have read this story half a dozen times and it NEVER gets old to me. It is so well written. It is so beautifully human and well thought out. You seemed to effortlessly weave all their lives together in such a real way I was left in awe. From Sarah's postpartum to Leah's first word being "no" it felt so REAL to me. Like this is the story that Twilight is based on. These are the real characters. I could've read this story for 1000 chapters without it losing an ounce of magic. You have such a great gift. I hope you're planning your own story somewhere for me to fall helplessly in love with. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/17/2016
im loving ur story. its the first ive read where jake and bella r this young,
guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
can i just say that this story is magnificent? I've read this multiple times, even though I haven't been involved with Twilight in years. I might even credit this fic as giving me closure with Twilight: this is how it should have gone, and your writing is so good I choose to pretend that this is what happened.
Bella and Jacob's relationship is wonderful. It's sweet when they're children, it's heartbreaking when they're teens, and then it's sweet again.
The way you write Sarah Black is incredible. Here is someone who is dead pre-canon, but you made her into a flawed, wonderful character. Bella's relationship with Sarah is heartbreaking and wonderful, but it's made even more special with the contrast between Bella's relationship with Renee (both here and in canon).
I love the parallels that went into this. Leah and her wildness, the twins, Sue...it's incredible. I love the way Sue and Leah are so alike (and also the way Sue is like Seth), and the way Bella is like Sarah. Bella as the "fixer" is awesome, too, because it recalls her tendency in canon to take care of Renee, but here she does it in an environment where she's fixing kid-sized conflicts, rather than parenting her mother.
The first time I read the chapter where Edward asks questions about Bella's life, I didn't pay that much attention, so I was GUTTED the second time I read it, and realized all the little things. Like "What color does she like in clothes? (Green. It goes with everything.)", callback to the ribbons. "What's her least favorite movie? (Cinderella.)" Sue Clearwater's blacklisting of Cinderella.
"Does she miss her mom? (All the time- oh, wait, Renee. Not too much.)" this one fucking killed me. Oh my god.
Also, of COURSE a Bella who grew up with an actual parent (Charlie, and also Sarah), with pseudo-sisters and Jacob and Sue and Mrs. Hughes, would NEVER have gotten with Edward. Like, honestlyyyyy. It's not that Bella is different, exactly, but she's got people who actually understand her and moreover she's got a police chief dad instead of romantic, free spirit Renee.
Just. I cannot emphasize enough how incredible it is that you can weave such an intricate story and bring back these little elements that carry so much emotional weight. I am in AWE. Milk, ribbons, Cinderella, the spring, Mrs. Hughes.
SO AMAZING
Cyclax chapter 40 . 5/15/2016
T_T
Cyclax chapter 9 . 5/15/2016
I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Awesome!
Diotla chapter 6 . 3/23/2016
Omg between the last chapter and this one I'm full on crying... Good job!
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »