Reviews for Only Here
So spock and McCoy huh?
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
If only Jim knew ;3 sweet
Cracky - Again chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Sorry, I had to read this again because I love it so much, and the latest update of Decision just reminded me how good this pairing is.

I am in LOVE with the way they bitch at each other in this fic, like seriously, it's all I want to see, every day with this couple.

Just showing my love again.

Cracky xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
FREAKING ADORABLE! Loved this, and write more please ! :)
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
eskibaby chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
"Indeed I do not. Your speech is often difficult to comprehend, suffused as it is with somewhat liberal interpretations of Terran Standard."

That is a perfectly written Spock right there. Excellent story
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Oh god, that was disgustingly sweet. I always feel that way when Bones is mushy. I love that cranky bastard.
dyk0523 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
D'awwwwwww :) this is sho sweet!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
love it! i kind of wish it was divided more. like ususally the 5 and 1 are different drabbles or chapters so was confused when i first read and only saw the 2 main parts
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow. You are so clever, 5 and 1, my Aunt Nelly! I didn't get it at first, but then I re-read and counted everything (not a chore at all, I LIKE to count...) to try and see what the joke was. Gosh.

As I love all Star Trek fiction, including the ones that allude to "pairings" (aren't they just really "romance", folks?), the next confession may surprise some; I LOVE SPONES! So I really thought the world of the surprise (for me anyway, I'm slow) ending.

So, well done that author there, well done indeed.

Thank you for writing and sharing such a well crafted and entertaining piece of short fiction. It was mighty good and rather adorable.
spones lover chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I gotta admit I squealed my head off when I saw the pairing. Bones/spock is my super secret guilty pleasure pairing XD I was fervently hoping for this to happen since first reading What Are The Odds and Bones being ultra-protective of Spock. Loved Spock curling into him like a cat and Bones indulging the physician in him and checking out his lover first. Too short and not enough face time for them. Maybe you should do another oneshot to show how Bones totally wooed the pants off Spock (yeah, that's my headcanon).. Great job, anyway! D
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Aw! Very adorable I like the unusual pairing!
Milarca chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh... this seems like something completely taboo, and when you take it out and admire it you can't help but be just a little careful. I can't say I'm into it exactly, but there was definitely a quiet 'aww' moment when Spock curled into McCoy 'like a cat' ;) I have a thing for cats, so when Spock is compared to one I purr ;3 I don't quite understand the first part; it seems unrelated to the last, and your theme of five and one were hidden. Maybe I wasn't looking, but it seemed you intertwined the names where I didn't pick up on them. I like it though, how you eliminated separation and made it one cohesive story, exempting the end; it was a refreshing take. Oh, and I still saw just a peek of Jim/Spock when our dear captain defended him, but perhaps that was just to be expected, what with their natural friendship and loyalty.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Only because it's you, I actually may have almost kind-of liked this pairing. But I'll never admit it.

So yeah, this was nice. I always love how you portray McCoy.

ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ahh! A change up! But it's a tasty one. I loved the form of the five and one being one big story. It made me pick out the five names. Your Bones voice is excellent, and I love how he basically called them out on their avoidance as if they were totally equal, and not one of them sleeping with him anyway. After reading this through once more, the line "And he *will* make you regret it," spoken by Jim, is hilarious, because I know there are things Bones can do to Spock that no one else can (like denying him sex!) I'm not usually one for Bones/Spock but this was beautiful. Thanks so much. It's going in my collection with my other stories, to be re-read and treasured often.