Reviews for A Fine Line
update...!
kuroh chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
countries please
Ryelle K chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
Please write more or I'll beat you with a stick, gently of course, I don't really want to hurt you :)
But- Write-more -please!
Bassy Michaelis chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
OMS ...I Love It...
zerisama chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
Oh gosh, I miss this story something awful. I reread it again recently, and it's still amazing despite being incomplete.

I hope you are well!
Vidgealz C Valvatore chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Lovely/Awesome story and all, but...
this is one long ass cliff hanger.
Dude, when are you going to update?
Aservis Roturier chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
So how many years hiatus is it this time?
...and counting.
Yours was one of the very first fanfics I'd ever read-if I'd read 'My Immortal' or something equally heinous? Probably would've struck fire getting out of here and taken up... knitting... or something.

But as it was it was you not Mary Sue driving the Kuro welcome waggon and so I'm still here, writing myself now long enough to see bell-bottoms and peace-nicks become popular once again, and Kuroshitsuji become a very hot commodity yet again. Live long enough and all the world begins to appear cyclical, mobioid even.

As t'were.

So does that mean you'll be swinging by soon yet again?

O I do hope so. Really. Give me a shout if you do, eh?(Lovely story, BTW. T'would be even lovelier if you finished it.)
Lady lisa-chan chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
My, why did you stop? Please, update!
Dark Ace Raven chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
*Leaves a trail of birdseed leading up to your computer* Be a good crow and update again.

DAR

Dark Ace Raven
DPraven chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Absolutely amazing story, that note at the end just about killed me... You're not planning on another hiatus, are you? I love Sebastian's not yet knowing how to wear a tie, and I much prefer the "history" to the present day, Jack the Ripper story. Does Sebastian become a higher level demon as time progresses or is he always low-level (in anime/manga-time)? Please update!
GarryxMrChairFan chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
I just.. I just love this. Extremely interesting, and I will be glad to wait another year and a half for another update. I'd prefer not to wait that long, but life.

Good stuff.
Radioactive Rubber Duck chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Yippee! A good-length WillxSebastian fic! I like how this is going, at whatever pace! Will is nicely in character and the idea is a good one. :)
Maia.Ander chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Update! Please!
Don't do this to us!
Super-lovely-dovely-loveliness chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
This is really good! Me like! Please update soon :)
Vivien chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Ha ha. I think I laughed when it was William's first thought to it being grell. Nope! It is infact, way worse than Grell. If it were grell, then there would red lipstick prints everywhere.