Reviews for Stand and Wait
wildpeace chapter 1 . 10/28
My favourite post-Requiem story for sure.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 5/2
e-pony chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
There is some lovely description here, some gentle and some obvious humor, and a wonderful understanding of the characters. Loved the story.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I loved this.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Hi, enjoyed this story very much. Lots of DC films out there, and so generous of Ziva. Such a good line to end this on. I love the silent communication going on between Gibbs and Tony.
Thanks and cheers!
Juni chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
haha sheer brilliance wrapped in awesome dipped in gold platinum diamonds and chocolate 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
oh. my. gosh. you're writing talent is unbelievably great! this story was overwhelmingly well done!
AWall chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love this story for its depth and stillness, and for the relationships between the characters, and how well each character is portrayed, and how vividly you describe the location they are in, and for the inherently creepy door.
txutxi chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
As an elementary school teacher, I LOVED the line, if you give Gibbs a cookie . . . Fun story!
juniper294 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
love the Tony hurt/comfort here. just enough to keep you reading, but not enough to feel fake. Love it. Great writing.
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very well written! Good story!
BaronBargy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Cool story. I liked how you Incorporated Tony's bout with the plauge, And a question why was there thunder in a snow storm? the odds of that actually happening are very slim, mainly because a thunderstorm needs warm air to develop, meaning if it were cold enough to snow a thunderstorm most likely would not develop, however it might happen maybe one in every hundred-thousand or so snowstorms. Anyways cool story

Different Child chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Or she could sleep with him instead. ;) XD Baha. I love it!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Delightful H/C and wonderful humor, especially at the end :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »