Reviews for Hide and Seek
Joan R Hamilton chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I just wanted to say that this was a very good read, and yeah, made me cry. You portrayed the emotions very well.
Gwynevere1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Parts of this story were really well-written. I thought the Chief's and Lassiter's remarks at the funeral were very in-character. Also, the final scene between Lassie and Juliet in the cemetary was beautiful and touching.

However, other parts of this story veered too far into melodrama. Jules's reaction at the burial had me rolling my eyes. Also, in the "flashback," I thought Jules came across as too weak and passive, considering she is the one who almost always saves the boys from danger.
Datsamazin chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
awesome fic, very well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was reallly good! I loved how you portrayed Jules.
splashes-of-silver chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
:O

This was very good! The emotions were so real and I loved the way that you showed us what happened.

I'm seriously not much of a crier, but by the time I got halfway through this story, I was crying.

Very well written- bravo!
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh. My. God. Saddest thing I've ever read! Well maybe that's an exageration but it makes the top 10! Haha I absolutely loved the part about Lassiter's speech, about Juliet laying next to his grave, and how she described it at the end to Lassie...

And the part when she flipped at the funeral about the casket was AWESOME...

Aw damn, now I cried and it's going to streak the tanner I just put on lol... I'm going to be stripey-faced... Let's hope not :P
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I just have to say, I love the way you chose to portray Lassiter's character in this. In most fics where Shawn dies and Juliet has a hard time dealing with it, Lassiter is just sort of there. The way you put it is kinda how I would picture it.