Reviews for The Other Secret Identity
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
It's so much like Robin to be so completely comfortable with such a drastically different persona. He's a freaking great actor and liar. And now I want to see him troll Artemis. Hard. :D Please continue.
The-Red-Lip chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Yay!
Trough Traught love
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Oh nuh uh. No way. You can NOT just stop writing this! It's too good. You have to update this! Or I will... I'll get Batman or Robin to find out who you are and then I'll stalk you! Yep that's it! Then eventually you'll call the police on me, your stalker so I'll have to run from the fuz but I'll come back and stalk you again. Yep, got it all planned out. ;)

XDXD But seriously update. :D
animegal1357 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
please continue
Silver007 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
this is so kool! i'm deffinetly going to follow it. hope u post new chap soon. thx :D
Dream HUGE chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was really cute and I loved it! I really love your writing, and I hope you write more Robin centered stuff! Its my fav!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hahaha!
mahreemari chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
XD I have to read more! Please post soon!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hehehe. That was pretty funny. xD
MegElemental chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow, I love it! Usually I'm not a giant fan of Robin/Artemis, but I just can't tear myself away from this. Update soon!

Meg
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is great! Please write the next chapter soon!
Godismetons chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
i so totally want to read the next meating of the two :D

nice done! love it :D
TobiGB chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ok this story is just too good for words, I am really hooked here and I am really looking forward to see what you have up you sleeves for the next chapter.

You know there are very few Robin/Artemis fics on here.

Well anyway keep up the good work.
Alithia chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Annon reviews disabled, I'm guessing bad experience? You made me sign into a dusty account to review! :p but its okay because I'm reviewing and I LOVED the story! Artemis with Robin~! /melts/

Rob as Kieth is so scaaaaandulous! Lol! What goes on in that kid's head that he can get past the 'Eeeeew, kissing a guy!' You're a great writer. You had me hooked! Oh and is robin really 12? Scaaaary!
Nelohra chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
So it's past two in the morning and I'm sleepy as hell, but what do I do instead after a long day: check for any YJ updates. Yeah, it makes perfect sense. But I am so glad I did because I came across THIS. Oh jesus, this fic kinda woke me up and I just had to review on the pure awesomeness going on here. Using my phone, nonetheless. Do you know how annoying it is to type a long message with a phone? Very. But hey, it just comes to show that I really REALLY wanted to review and show my interest!

So, so, Arty/Rob. I am totally loving it. Those two seriously need more interaction and the series has yet to do it justice. So instead I've been relying on fan fics to relieve that crave. Needless to say, this pairing isn't all too popular and there are only so many fics featuring these two. They are so relatable and I'm sure they would be good friends, even great romantically involved. Besides, every pairing in the book is made and my argument is: this is hardly the strangest of them all. Those two are cute together, friends or lovers, it works, and a two year age gap isn't a big deal. :D

Haaaaaa, Dick with blond hair! Haha that's kinda hard to imagine but I'm sure he can pull it off. And it makes sense since he's undercover. He needs to be believable. And a wig won't do when people will GRAB his hair. You killed me there. I almost laughed, I did! And Bruce, oh gods. Haha, how can he even let Dick go through with that? So a question here. Robin is posing as a 17 year old, but he's obviously younger. But twelve, as Bruce calls it? Unless that was a mistake. What's his actual age here? Thirteen at least since he's on the team. Hhhmmm, you tell me. :)

Oh, poor Dick. Kissing older men who are thugs, goooods. Seems like he's enjoying the Keith persona a little too much though. Inner wild child lol. But Artemis came the the rescue and grinded, kissed, and CARRIED Robin. Maaaaaaan, you wouldn't believe how hard you made me smile and want to laugh out loud in the middle of the night where my family would surely wake up and think me crazy and and accuse me of having a psychotic nightmare. ;D

Anyway, I'm glad Rob finally figured it out by the end of the chapter and was like "oh, hell." You gotta tell me what inspired this story with Rob's and Arty's inner wild naughtiness!

I am VERY much looking forward to the next and next and next chapter! Now off to sleep I go.