Reviews for The Lists
Garideth chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Heh. Blake Shelton. Funny.
Garideth chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Okay, no problem with any of the other cars, but I REFUSE to accept the fact that Dean would like a newer model Impala. Maybe if they looked even VAGUELY similar to the old ones, but no! They're total family cars! Old Impalas, like Dean's baby, were pure, strong, beautiful, and masculine muscle cars. The new ones are totally douched up! (Sorry, I have a thing about cars...) And again, besides that, I LOVE the list! Especially the Hummer because of Sammy!
Garideth chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Okay, the Ruby thing is a bit difficult to believe. But taht he forgave Sam and himself-I'm just sitting here like, "Awww!"
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
aww! that was so sweet! :D
liir chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
I laughed so hard at Guilty Pleasure #6. Keep up the good work!
Intern of SHIELD chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
No offense but Blake Sheldon? Really? Really?

Loved it and hope to see the Sheldons again!.
Paulathe Cat chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Awww... wipes a tear, sniff gotta call my creep li'l brother now... thanks. dialing phone
Intern of SHIELD chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
He has two of my dream cars! Dodge!
Intern of SHIELD chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
I know dean... Kenny Chensey andf George Strait have great songs about drinking in Mexico, and you will never live spnff down
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love this! Hey, what about "Things I would have done differently than Dad with Ben if I hadn't left"? I really like the idea of Dean and Ben going to normal places and doing normal things... because I think he really wants normal as much as Sam... but in a different way. I think it might shock Sam (or maybe not) at the nurturing and loving Dad Dean has the potential to be.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Great update, I can't imagine Dean driving anything but the Impala. More soon. Thanks..
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
plz update! these are awesome!
Scoobert0 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
El gasp! Where has this beatuy been hiding on me? Very fun and cute, I love it!
Waiting To Be Broken chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
Yeah, Dean, buy a new car and I'll kill you. It's enough that I got the shock of my life when I saw you driving the Mustang on the previous episod. I too missed that shot and was like "What the hell was Dean thinking when he did this!" Then I found out that it wasn't the Impala and I knew something was wrong XD. Anyway it was pretty sweet of Dean to think for Sammy when choosing a car. I can't wait for more~
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 4/18/2011