Reviews for Coffee
KlainersTeenageDream101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Nawwww, they are all adorable. And Kurt and BLAINE are both oblvivious... to no end. :D
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
"Well, duh. We were excited that you were in love and all, but it didn't mean that we weren't still wanting to throw rocks at you for being so stupid."

So did you steal Brittany's time machine? This was just awesome!
MrsJRichter chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Very cute! I love the Warblers and I especially love them ganging up on Blaine so that Klaine will happen!
ohblainers chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is awesome!

I love how the Warblers ship Klaine, it's adorable.
Jezzda chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You can't just leave it there! Are you planning on writing more?
Mint Panda chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Freaking hillarious! Cracked me up so hard!
jememj chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awesome!I was laughing all the time!Great job there!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Love the warblers. And the phrase: dapper daggered death glare

THey're like a gang of girls.
holickixkstar chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
BUAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO PRICELESS! THE WARBLERS ARE GREAT! AND SO ARE DAVID AND WES! AND KLAINE! Gosh I'm melting...
Adrienne chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I've commented on so many of your Klaine stories. But it's because they are all so awesome and I love reading stuff about Klaine almost as much as I love writting it! I'd read the rest of your stories, but I got a bus load of HW. Update please?
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wonderful. . I loved it. You need to keep giving everyone their doses of Klaine. It's an addiction that needs filled.
klaine-lover1996 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
OMG please tell me there's a sequel! That was awesome! I love klaine & the warblers too, I mostly read just that! This story was awesome, really good! x
NicMct chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh soo good!
hannahcelestial chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You could easily continue this, but can you keep the warblers involved? You write them well!
majorbookluver chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Ha! will you do a follow up where the warblers stalk the klaine date? pleeeeeeeaaaassssssseeeee?

P.S. I loved your story!