Reviews for One Last Chance
Percylikesannabeth1999 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Please continue this story
BLADOppp chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Update soon! I love PeterxMJ!
Whatacoincidence chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
Mephisto pervs on peter and MJ.
Mephisto: Problem?
Nerdman3000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story, but are you going to continue it? It's really good.
CinderWitt chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
I like it. Deep, but cute.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
alon chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Awesome story...plz continue
Kdunc15 chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
WHOT! WHOT! MJ AND PETER ARE BACK TOGETHER! WHOT!

Seriously through awesome story so far man. Like most Spidey fans I was pissed at the flat out BETRAYL that was One More Day/ One Moment In Time, which made my favourite Superpowered Couple look like complete asses.

I'm looking forward to see how you remedy such a fatal mastake to the Marvel Canon without skipping it entirely and pulling together all those lose plot threats that Joe Quesada didn't think was important enough to cover.

Anyway looking forward to seeing how this story continues so thanks again.
paycheckgurl chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Great job:D Really loving this story!
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I must say this was some update as it did explain a few things such as Carlie and Peter breaking up to the return of Bobby Carr and all this and Mephisto too. :(

Still I do wonder one thing about this story and that is Aunt May and her role in all of this, will she be making any appearances as this tale progesses ? :(

Also will any of Peter's Superhero peers be able to help him out by the time Mephisto does strike ? :(

This is a truly entertaining tale so far and I wish to encourage you upon such great work like this one. ;)
Nyalowlo 625 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Thanks for the play references! :) I loved the Shakespeare, the "taboo" sayings and the Foxwood theatre references ;) i love it! keep it up!
paycheckgurl chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Yea! I was waiting for an update of this tale:) Good job and keep writting!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Interesting update, and how Close MJ came of being abused by that evil Bobby Carr. :)

Yet I wonder, nice update and all that but if Mephisto is used in this story of yours, wouldn't that Violate the back up deal that MJ made with him in OMD and was shown in OMIT, to comeback and mess with Peter and MJ ? :(

Also wouldn't that alert the magics of Dr. Strange Thor and the other mystical heroes in the Marvel Universe, including Loki ? :(

I am curious in seeing how you are going to pull this off. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :D
sweetgirl22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
nice work, cant wait to read more abou it
Elphaba chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I am really interested in this story. The first chapter was great, please keep up the good work.
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This looks like its going to be really good-keep it up:) Also great jab at a certain musical;)