Reviews for Lost Memories
Bewitchedgal chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
Grrrr-if Black is a good guy then I am a bank robber and I am not. I do not like Black and never will. He and the gang were nothing but bullies and while James might have grown up I don't think Black ever did. He was even willing to put Harry in danger by trying to give him way too much info. He was his godfather and should have been protecting Harry not encouraging him to be looking for Voldemort etc.
Bewitchedgal chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Besides look at Hermoine. JKR has her knowing so much more and doing spells that the rest of her first year class did not. She could repair Harry's glasses, knew how to unlock the door on the third floor and other spells. I think talent and intelligence is the key not what grade level the student is in. I am enjoying your story
mithrilandtj chapter 20 . 10/12/2016
Marriage law is NOT a British law. Illegal in the Queen's kingdom
Madam Bones could go to the Queen
IK chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
The way you're writing this makes me question if anyone actually cares that he has amnesia.
mithrilandtj chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
That marriage law would be shot down by the queen & PM
JetRavenOnyx chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Breathing books?! Oooooooookay, I guess it can't be as bad as the Monster Book of Monsters. At least, I hope not!
~KidLover1412
Q chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Sorry - this chapter ruined it all for me. Harry bursting out that his Uncle rapes him? Didn't he have amnesia? And to my understanding, most abused children go to great lengths to make sure they keep their abuse a secret - I mean, didn't Harry spend years downplaying his academic abilities? Yet you had Harry SHOUT his abusive experience out to everyone? *winces*

And then Harry casually speaks with Snape - where is the humiliation? The shame? Such emotions are typically associated with abused victims. I just felt really disconnected in this chapter. It was all too sudden and random.
SlytherPuff-AlwaysAFinder chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
You really shouldn't put spoilers in your notes at the end of chapters. The story is great so far, but now you've killed off any surprise I might enjoy by giving too much info ahead of time outside the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ms. Pomfrey would never say something like ''Remind me why he's at Hogwarts''. She's too nice and caring.
Lunacom chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
That was a really big jump in time. I give this story a Hogwarts P for poor. I understand that you didn't want be late on your updates nut taking time to develop a plot is what good story telling is about. The story could have been good without the mention of rape or Snape's attempted suicide. You had a good plot. Potter has personality change after memory loss. That was good. You didn't need much more when you add it to the cannon story. Evil Dumbledor was also unnecessary as well as Black's animosity after saving the man's life.
Lunacom chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Having Snape for this far was uncalled for. This is a bit too ooc for Snape. This man would have been more angry at the situation not this depressed. This is a man who uses anger as a shield and words like a dagger. He also would have accepted his demons by now. Even if he didn't blame Harry for being angry he wouldn't be so weak as to give up his mission to protect Harry because of the boy's hormonal temper tantrums. I hope Black takes advantage of this life debt that was just created. A better way for that is for Snape to be just a bit careless while making potions and have the dog be close by.
Lunacom chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Just for Dumbledor's information, rape and abuse is not an excuse to be in Slytherin.
Lunacom chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Did you really have to go after Neville like that? The kid tries.
Alie-yaoi chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
I like
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Who did Sirius and Ron get?