Reviews for Lost Memories
SlytherPuff-AlwaysAFinder chapter 1 . 1/16
You really shouldn't put spoilers in your notes at the end of chapters. The story is great so far, but now you've killed off any surprise I might enjoy by giving too much info ahead of time outside the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ms. Pomfrey would never say something like ''Remind me why he's at Hogwarts''. She's too nice and caring.
Lunacom chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
That was a really big jump in time. I give this story a Hogwarts P for poor. I understand that you didn't want be late on your updates nut taking time to develop a plot is what good story telling is about. The story could have been good without the mention of rape or Snape's attempted suicide. You had a good plot. Potter has personality change after memory loss. That was good. You didn't need much more when you add it to the cannon story. Evil Dumbledor was also unnecessary as well as Black's animosity after saving the man's life.
Lunacom chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
Having Snape for this far was uncalled for. This is a bit too ooc for Snape. This man would have been more angry at the situation not this depressed. This is a man who uses anger as a shield and words like a dagger. He also would have accepted his demons by now. Even if he didn't blame Harry for being angry he wouldn't be so weak as to give up his mission to protect Harry because of the boy's hormonal temper tantrums. I hope Black takes advantage of this life debt that was just created. A better way for that is for Snape to be just a bit careless while making potions and have the dog be close by.
Lunacom chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Just for Dumbledor's information, rape and abuse is not an excuse to be in Slytherin.
Lunacom chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Did you really have to go after Neville like that? The kid tries.
Alie-yaoi chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
I like
Guest chapter 20 . 1/17/2014
Who did Sirius and Ron get?
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Minerva seems to have realised that Hermione's not the young girl she believed she was, because its very clear that she's not as smart as she thinks she is. Hermione clearly has some insecurity issues if she doesn't like the fact that the new Harry doesn't seek her help/or approval like he use to. Though why someone intelligent like Hermione does seem to be would be happy hang round a lazy/unintelligent with jealous issues like Ron Weasley when she could do better - even if she has little sense of tact and very opinionated, and narrow minded.
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Lucius Malfoy never claimed to be on the light side - after all what had that side done for him or for any other Slytherin. I've always thought he was more kinda grey or dark - but he at least never pretend like Dumbledore does/or did. Even Voldemort didn't hide his true nature or the nasty methods he sometimes used/or got others to use. I do wonder if Dumbledore tried to manipulate Tom Ridddle AKA Voldemort when he was a student - along with being left at the mercy of muggles in an orphanage is true cause of his anger/hate at muggles and Dumbledore? If Harry's now a living vampire - does that mean he'll not be able to have children or what?
Penny is wise chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
Awesome story. You really don't like Hermione lol. You'd think they would of at least tried to match people by age lol.
Sayonara chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
Living vampire? Marriage Law for 13-yr-olds? The first one was a turnoff, but the marriage law idea for kids is really lame.
CrayolaCreation chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
This idea is nuts! :o at least Harry has got Luna .
Leo's Lair chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
You have a lot of different story arcs in this story, it's kinda funny seeing them all play out.
Leo's Lair chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Okay, this story was a nice idea up until the living vampire thing. No offense but I think that concept is...well...stupid. Other than that it's a good concept.