Reviews for A Tie On A Doorknob
O Carole!
Trenchcoatedapplepie chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story :D
Brooke chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
work calls but id like to say after reading evey last beautiful fic of your i went through your fav stories and was sad to see that i had already read them all then it dawned on me as much as i love all this i really need a life...
CasTheWarbler chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Um..there is a problem with this..you wrote chris instead of kurt xD
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was a great story, but you called Kurt, Chris once XD ;)
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Carole...Oh my fucking god.

hahahahahaa!

Oh, and you totally put 'Chris' in there instead of 'Kurt' at one point...just so you know. ;)
Oustiti chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Lol! I love how you typed Chris instead of Kurt somewhere along the way of your story. Was that on purpose?
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
awwwwe

THIS ! Want this at the prom episode lol

PERFECT.
Caitlin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I just wanna point out u said Chris instead of Kurt early on & it was hilarious D good story tho
chavelaprincess chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
AshesAshesWeAllFallDeepDown chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"You, you didn't have to stop" Chris muttered.

The story was magnificent, but after that I couldn't get Criss Colfer out of my head and I had to scrub my eyes.
JackHidden chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
hot blaine happy me.

thx
paracelcious chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You, you didn't have to stop" Chris muttered - this is what we call a freudian slip...

Great story, the part where Finn bangs down on their door made me burst out laughing... Carole is just the best, so wait... She also slipped him lube? That's course, Kurt in a kilt and nervous Blaine were great. Perfect.

Thanks.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nice story, great way to spend the after-prom.
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Haha, Kurt would wear a kilt. And did you notice that somewhere in there you referred to Kurt as Chris. For a second I thought the whole thing was being filmed! Lol