Reviews for Jail Bait 2
Amy47101 chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
Were the hell are they getting the frying pans and metal poles?! Amy47101 confused...

Amy47101 signing off! .
Amy47101 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
White: Where's Ghetsis, Mort!?

Ghetsis: I'm right here! (waves around his frying pan)

White: Where the f*ck did you get that?

Ghetsis:From my own little private kitchen were I bake excellent cupcakes?

White & Mort: You bake cupcakes?

Ghetsis: Shit! Now I have to knock you both out!

SMACK! BANG! CRASH! KABOOOOOOM!

Lol.

Amy47101 signing off! .
AmethystRose13 chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
Good Story here. But just to help you Rapunzel did have a stove in the tower. How do you think she was baking a pie in the first opening song?
Lady of the Shards chapter 14 . 9/12/2012
Thanks for writing can't wait to read three. Going there now.
whitegurlcantdance chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
I was reading this chapter and a sad song by nickelback play :'( …shit

Anyway I love your riding tee hee _
EnharmonicAngel chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
*thoughtful look* That's a good point...his hair is never in a tie, yet it's in a ponytail...O.o odd.

...ANYWAY, I'm enjoying this so far.
silver rosebud chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
my dreams rarely make sense as well. one time me and two friends were in a room with an evil fox and the evil fox turned us into an evil ball of spaghetti. random, right?
The M.H.T.of R chapter 14 . 5/23/2011
lol boom! here, to help you with your writing I'll sing you the write song! write, write write! write, write, write! write, write, write, write, write! say goodbye dorothy! lol tata!
Lynn Sorcha chapter 14 . 5/18/2011
Oh! This was good. Sorry I didn't review earlier...I was kind of caught up in school and stuff. But this was funny, and pretty epic as well. I can't wait to read the next one! :D

~Lynn Sorcha~
One-wheel-wonder chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I looooove Jail Bait and Jail Bait two! You are my favorite fanfic author! You should write a jail bait 3. PLEASE? FOR ME?
MiaAndOak chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
WHAT? OMG! WHY? IS THIS THE END? SHE HAS TO LIVE! AND I SERIOUSLY NEED TO FIND OUT WHERE THAT FRYING PAN CAME FROM! Thats one of my reasons to be happy for Jail Bait 3.

THREE IS NOW MY FAVORITE NUMBER!
xLiese Altairx chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
OMG! you are to cruel to finish with this cliffhanger x3

poor N, he must feel horrible, now i think with any luck mort is dead, but Ghetsis is like the cockroachs, so difficult to get rid off :)

waaa i can't wait for the third part T.T
ToriReadsTooMuch chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Moon: this is coal, soul went to south africa...my name is now moon mhahahah!...awwww even I have a heart ...*gives N a hug* poor thing ...no worry , White can't be dead right oww god I'm going soft...well can't wait for more hope your all better black and blue now *Hits ghetsis with metal bat* you stupied idoit what wroug with you!kill N's crush like that! You beteer be dead !or I will kil you!
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
Awwww. That's it. You leave us on the edge, thinking that White died saving N from his father & from Mort. Why, WHY? TTTT
Super-nanny chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
*jawdrops* WHOA! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!

Can't wait to see what happens in the 3rd story! (It'll be strange though, it's called "Jail Bait", but there is no jail anymore! lol)