Reviews for Whenever You Need Me
Mikan chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
Bunny...are ya okway?.. ;_;
chickabo chapter 22 . 10/20/2006
loving it! you have to finish this, its great. i love the authors notes as well,great stuff!
Mareike9 chapter 22 . 8/30/2004
Anak ng... Taga-Caloocan ka? O.o Sistah! XD Ahem. *composes herself* Good job you've done here! *claps* I love how you portrayed the two as kids. Supah kawaii! Ang sweet nila, promise. Ahehe... Ayun. Erm... But is it just me, or was Seifer a little too subtle in the first part in terms of his "pangasar" towards Quistis? I dunno... *sweatdrop* Anyway... You're going to finish this, right? Right? /_
ryuu chapter 22 . 8/4/2004
bunny please finish this please. it's a great fic by the way and the whole drunken seifer thing is hilarious
Shimizu Hitomi too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Cute story, but the baby talk is really annoying.
jabloody abbsinian chapter 22 . 7/30/2003
this is cool... but i think the pigtail dont really suits quistis at all i mean it think shes like a walking manequin and all shes the typical old fashioned beauty just want you to now that im requesting if you want to change "the new hair style" the storys GETTING better i mean BETTER each chap!
cloakofleaves chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
aww...why aren't you updating? i've waited so long for a new chapter i've already forgotten what happened earlier.
Lottie chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Heehee, nice revision. Seifer and Quistis are just so cute when they are little. I think you are gonna do good on this story, even though i thought it was good before you decided to revise it. _
Parizz chapter 22 . 4/11/2003
Guess what! I've been reading your fanfic for a long while now...honest! but it's just now that I've decided to make a review because I'm lazy-

So my comments... Great story! and I really think you look good in a bunny pajama since you seem to like bunny rabbits alot -

ehem...anyway, good job on the story! keep it up!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2003
whoa! your filipina pala. hehe, la lang. I love this fic. I was looking for this ever since we got our ISP back. Still nice and fluffy I see. Love Seiftis. Update soon.
Kris10 chapter 22 . 3/23/2003
FINISH THIS OR ELSE!
Lammy Leonhart chapter 21 . 3/23/2003
surprised when Dorian turns out to be the killer...but still, a good chapter written. i like the part where Rinoa was asking Seifer and Quistis about the *ahem* thingy - anyway, hope to read your next upcoming chapters! (make them all real good, ya? :P)
blujade27 chapter 22 . 3/19/2003
swt story~! action going a little slow though...wellz, cant wait 4 that more new chapters (chappies?)! hurry hurry hurry!
Lottie chapter 22 . 3/9/2003
Sorry i read it kinda late. _;; Good chappy, very creative and action packed. It is always a joy to read this story cuz it is very good and descriptive. Plus it is a Seiftis. _ Cant wait for the next chappy!
Random Animosity chapter 21 . 3/5/2003
That was so .interesting.. but so good! Dorian is evil! lol was a shocker! The whole entire Rinoa thing was hilarious I was laughing hard! lol! Well Great Chappie!

~Quistis Almasy~