Reviews for Bells for Her"
Meeerf chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Morbid, and lovely. Recently read your SoM fic which I found intriguing, but I think this is even better.
The God Slayer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Very good! I loved it so much!
Devi11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This is excellent.
spadetje chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Awesome. Gives me another perspective. I like it.
Rocket chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Very nicely done.
yunalesca78 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
WOW! You have such a beautiful writing style, and you've captured Celes' thoughts wonderfully. I hope I have a nice slow day at work tomorrow, so I can read the rest of your stories. *lol*

Your site rocks, too. I make regular visits. Thanks for including my Anima piece in it-I'm honored. :-)
Ce'Nedra chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
This is wonderful! Your writing style is excellent, and the idea is not widely used. I'd love to see more fics like this out there. :)
Wallwalker chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
What, I never reviewed this? Bad me! Yes, maybe short, but still beautiful and dark. Poor Terra and Celes.
Kamarile chapter 1 . 1/31/2001
Whoa! I love this even more than your SoM one! poor Celes...
abcxyz chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
It was good, but it was not good.
Celes chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Wow! A very vivid picture of Celes that embellishes beautifully upon the original game while staying true to the canon. Entirely believable.
Blackjack Gabbiani chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
heh, good one. I'd be more than willing to take Terra's place, you know (giggle)
prositen chapter 1 . 9/16/2000
I.. I don't know what to write actually, but this is marvellous. You've got to write more.. Poor Terra.
Raven Ebony chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Good use of emotion here! I like this story a lot. Quite dark, but realistic in a Final fantasy-like way!
Taser chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
I absolutely love the use of similies and metaphors in this story. The "I can feel the sedative sluice through me, filling me with icewater; freezing my heart." line is completely Celes. Good ending, and a solid build-up. Wonderful piece!