Reviews for Sailor Moon: Book of Changes
IsadoraKayStone chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
I'll be looking forward to seeing the new fic.
rainediamond chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I love your style of writing. Good luck with the move. I so think that they should make your script into a movie. Its freaking awesome.
rainediamond chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Well I enjoyed this fanfic. I think the person who scared Usa and Mamo was Chibiusa.
Miss Comatose chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I'm totally in love with this! You're style is amazing! I love it how it's like a movie script. A stroke of genius.

Can't wait to find out what's going on with Hotaru! Please update soon otherwise I might be forced to unleash a rabid group of Mamoru fans on you. (I may be in there too for your information) Anyway, keep up the great work.
LynnPotter221 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Great story so far can't wait to read more.

Wait a min you gave up FACEBOOK? I gave up my radio and my books! ~wails like usagi in season one~ its not fairrrrrrr :PPPPPP oh well i'll get over it i guess :P
IsadoraKayStone chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I like that this is written in a different format than you normal story mode.

I'm kinda curious about many things in this opening chapter though.

1. When did shingo start dating and does he already know about usa being sailor moon

2. foreshadowing central much? so marks on neptuens neck, mirror not working, time gate something isn't right, and the fire acting weird to rei. (Did I get all that)

Looking forward to seeing more.
blondebirdy11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Keep going! I wanna know who's it is an what happens next! :)
TheChickKickingTheSodaMachine chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Good job, Squirrel. Love the part you added in about Minako messing up the phrase in the beginning. True to her character.