Reviews for Good Night, Your Majesty
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
awww...thats cute. I love these two and the relationship they have. if only there were more storys about them on here...
Alias the Jester chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very sweet! Trumpkin and Lucy were both very in-character. I can't compliment you enough on how well each character was reflected in this story.

I can't help but think that Trumpkin is far more loyal and true to Queen Lucy than Aslan is - even if Lucy herself doesn't believe that. Trumpkin is *there*, by Lucy's side, caring for her, whereas Aslan is off somewhere being egotistical.
Calyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This fic has been added to my community. I like to notify people of this, since FF doesn't.
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I initially DIDN'T read this because I thought this was A Voyage of the Dawn Treader story. Although I read the books a LONG time ago, I don't remember much about it, and I wanted to see the movie first before I read any fics about it. However, I finally realized this was a Prince Caspian story, so I will gladly read. I enjoyed this very much. Lucy is my favorite out of the children, so I am pleased to see you focused on her. This was wonderfully written and a great missing scene.
Wings of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was a very beautiful piece. I love it when I come across fanfiction that actually feels like it could completely belong to the universe it is in. There are so many opportunities for expansion on what happened in between scenes in the Narnia movies. This one is not one I have stumbled across before. Lucy and Trumpkin are very in character, which is wonderful! You should write more of these types of scenes if you get the chance. Keep up the wonderful writing and God Bless!

Wings of Eternity