Reviews for some sort of deduction
petitefleurdautomne chapter 1 . 4/29
Fic très mignonne et sympathique : j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à la lire !
A cute and nice story : I've got a lot of pleasure to read it !
Nicht chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Really enjoyed this one. Thanks!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Haha look at Nao, using her own brand of psychology to bring the subject back around. ;D Very cute ending!
andy-chan24 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
CUUUUTEEEEEE! 3 This is my most favorite among all the Liar Game fan fic. You amaze me. you made them seem all couple-ish without making them disgustingly fluffy. They're in total character as well. :3 awwww! awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
The best I've read so far. More stories please! (_)

I was laughing hard at this part.
(She is silent for a moment before she lets out a quiet "oh". "He'll be heartbroken.")
visitor chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Soooo, which part of this was OOC again?;)
heylalaa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
thank you for making such a good story. it's so nice to read a fanfiction like this :)
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ah! That was wonderful! You've made such a realistic situation and you have the characters down to a tee. It's amazing!

It was very believable with just the right amount of everything. Well rounded in all.

Thanks for sharing!
inkuseitor chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
sort of sweet and kind and mb there were a bit of oocndss but it was bearable.
Michie Kiyomi chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That w as really sweet. I had fun reading it.

Aw! So cute! I'd love to read more stories like this :D

Please continue writing Liar Game fanfics!
Heise chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awwww ... AWWWW, Nao-chan is so cyuuute!

"I don't like Fukunaga." He says bluntly, staring straight into her eyes. "You can almost say that I dislike him."

Basically, "I like you, that's why I'd prefer you over Fukunaga"

*delusional fangirl reading between lines* nyehehehehe.

Awesome. I love this!
Ana chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hey there? I won't bother to log in, because I'm that lazy, but... I decided to give you a review nonetheless. xD

Anyhow, it's a really nice story that you have here! I enjoyed reading it and your narration style with the present tense is interesting. But you should make sure that each verb is in present, because you've put some of them in the past.

Aside from that, good job! Keep it up!
KitsuneCagalli chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
What a wonderful and heartfelt story. I think you really captured the essence of Nao and Akiyama's relationship and threw in some lovely 'aww' moments as well. Thanks for a great one-shot and NxA forever~!
Terry-May chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ooh, I enjoyed this. xD

I swear I was amused by Nao thinking of Akiyama liking Fukunaga. xD

I like the fluff too~ ]

So, keep it up! I must say though that the flow of words got me confused at times, but I guess that must be because I'm not used to reading in present tense. "
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I'M SORRY I LOVE THIS FANFIC! LOVELOVELOVE. OMG. It's really awesome when a good fanfic comes out, and in my favourite section too. Basically, really good clincher there. And it's a topic that well, almost everyone in the Liar Game line likes. Also there's the interesting topic brought in of Tranny. And then I LOVE Aki's sheepishness! You have this really good way with words. Congrats! And sorry about my overflowing gushing. I'm just so psyched. :P