Reviews for Obviously
YourFavorite chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Yoo hoooo. I know it's been like two years. But this is still my absolute favorite thing on this site. You've given me enough that I'm satisfied if you just want to leave it here. But if you ever do come back to it. I'm here. We are here. I check every few weeks for updates even now. You are an amazing writer so even if you don't post here anymore, don't stop writing stories! c: even if it's just for you.
MerucielagoLust chapter 13 . 7/13/2012
Love love love it! Update soon please! :D
MerucielagoLust chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Loved this chapter! Had me laughin so hard, i spilled meh damn coffee. I love you! :D
MerucielagoLust chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Oh my effing god! I love the way you write. So funny. :D
superheroninjadinosaurs chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Oh my gosh. I laughed so hard throughout all of the chapters. Like I was in tears, I was laughing so hard. And then I went to click for the next chapter…. And I realized there wasn’t one. ):

Update soon please?
MistyDeath chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
So this is that moment where you get to the really good part...only to find out you're left waiting.

Oh. My. Gosh. Can't. Wait.

This is a nice little fic and I truly enjoy everything. Except Seifer, but yeah we'll see what goes on with that. :]
Missy-Boo chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
So yeah. Updates. I like them. XD
Takara yume chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
nyaaa this story..is so epic and beautiful! omg! am so happy I found this! Q w Q )/

Every chapter has me in tears from laughing and ahh I love how you portray the characters SO damn much.

can't wait to see the next chapter! Good luck!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
I love the story so far! I cant wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Anon chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
This is a great story so far, and its freaking hilarious I can't wait until you update more! :)

But Im a little confused here...

'Three hours later found the dorm of one Roxas Strife in much the same state, only now with a considerably sicker blonde, more than a little pleased redhead, and a coffee table that had collected quite a few bowls of near-empty chicken soup.'

Was this an accident, cause I wasn't sure if his last name is Strife in this story or Villier...just wondering.

Destry chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
Sorry for the later-than-Desrty's-usual-ninja-comment-speed comment, I read as soon as the new chapter came out, but totally forgot to comment. GIRLFRIEND. I cracked up at this chapter - I love Roxas' family. For some reason, I always pictured Roxas' family big and loud and with lots of siblings. Don't ask me why, it just seemed fitting. Really liked this chapter - as usual - and I'm pissing in my pants (figure of speech, I'd have to see help otherwise) to see the diabolical plan Sora's got. UPDATE SOON, BITCH, SHITS GOTTA GO DOWN!
revolt09 chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Hey this is only getting better! Cannot wait for the next chap! Keep it up!
JacindaWeire chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
Ooh, the last part, is so promising. I can tell this is going to be great:) Can't wait for the next chapter.

Roxas's family is awesome. You wrote the FFXIII characters well, most people mess them up.
AnimositysDaughter chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
I don't think will ever get over how much I love this fic. I swear I laughed so loud I almost woke family up. AND OMG YOUR WRITING STYLE, it puts mine to shame every time. P.S. I can't wait for shit to go down in that next chapter. I WANT SEIFER TO SUFFER
Madam RinRin chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
your story just gets better with each chapter that goes by. I absolutely adore this fanfic, and I eagerly await the next chapter. Happy 1 year anniversary, obviously!

Please, don't give up on this story! It's absolutely wonderful, and it is my favorite fanfiction I've read. I'm just mentioning, because I know you you update slow. It gets me worried. T.T But I understand; life gets in the way sometimes.