Reviews for The Ultimate Test
kymtwilight chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Lol I so miss them... Still my favorite part of the story is this... (((((In my rash mind, I figured that the horse would teach him a valuable lesson for trying to hustle me, and I assumed that his suffering would make him realize that he wasn't cut out to be a sub.)))))
Lessons chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is some powerful, brilliant writing right here!

"...if I was to let him know how his boyish good looks and smoldering green eyes were slowly becoming a fierce addiction of mine, I would lose all my leverage."

You incorporate this fact throughout the story incredibly well, and even in the little things the reader can feel it. I also enjoyed how she tried to mentally come to terms with her feelings, how her transition from anger to possessiveness and beyond...LOVE! Adding to my favorites! BRAVO!

Sylvie
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Thank you for letting me see just how much she wanted him from the very beginning. I wish you would write more chapters in her POV, but alas, you marked this story complete...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Gurl, with every update or chappie I read I'm more and more enraptured with this story to the point that I'm like well damn did I just read that ish? Flove this story babe :o)
twifam1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awwwe! I just found this outtake! Loved it!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was fun! I wasn't sure if I wanted read this here and now. I was enjoying the mystery of what might be going on in Bellas mind.
Teresaromance chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Wow!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
WOW! :))
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Thank you for haveing this up! I've always wondered what she was thinking here!
littleblueduckk chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awesome. I love it that she feels things for him as well. Keep up the wonderful work. :-D
Christina Fey chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Whoa. Amazing chapter. Loved this scene from Bella's POV.

Jessi
nise7465 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hey I completely dropped the ball on this one. I knew you were posting... and I forgot.

Lovely, my dear.

You know I adore you and this story.

Talk to you soon.

Laters,

nise
nkh1028 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU for a peek into Bellas thoughts! It helped to humanize her a little more! I love that she didnt want to share Edwards first orgasm in front of her with anyone else!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Bestie, I loved this outtake!

And how did you come to call it the"purple room" because you know, I just so happen to have a "purple room" *winks* well, I have a lot of purple everything LOL

Much Love always, PurpleBrina
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That's Right! NO SHARING our Edward!

Well only me, you and 50million others, it's all good, and if he earns himself a big Golden Statue while he's at it, GOOD ON YOU Edward!

Thanks, great out-take! Who knew Bella was really into him?