Reviews for Addition Alley Spring
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I loved this sequel! It was hilarious.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
God, I loved it! Your amazing! I think that Addition Alley - both Christmas and Spring - are inspired!
summerhazel chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
My dad has giant red bumper nuts... They're so embarrassing.
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love these stories sooo much! Please tell me there will be more? Pretty please with Snape on top?
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Okay. You proved yourself to be a truly amazing mixture of a Griffin and Snake. Goodness, it was quite an amusing read. It had the gallant sex toys, marriage talks, cosplay and kinky ideas throughout that made your story very endearing. DX Too amusing with the idea of a sex massager...
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I almost fainted with the mental image of Harry in hooker boots...I love this as much as I love the Christmas one. Both are equally enjoyable.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Fun pair of stories :) Thanks!
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hehe poor manipulated Snape!

Fantastic story again, love the idea of Harry owning a sex shop :)

Brilliantly written and very funny (yay for Draco too)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
And again a pleasure to read.
Thanks !

Happy New Year !

***Pyrane***
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. D
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
What fun! TLC
cookyc chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I knew it lol I can't stop lol when I see them to
royslady51 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Poor Severus. This needs another sequel...wrapped around him realizing EXACTLY what it means to have the ENTIRE (NOT just Arthur's brood) Weasley CLAN (not just the ones we already know) as honorary in-laws.

Introduce us to some crazy, original characters that make Fred and George seem mild and trustworthy by comparison.
olciak123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Oh, another Bottoms up related one-shot and another wonderfully spent time while reading it ;) wow!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh how sweet and funny love this ending hehehe!