Reviews for Of Tea Cups and Rain Drops
JoeDanger chapter 1 . 9/16
one word.
bittersweet
Jade chapter 1 . 9/13
THE FUCK !Why did you do that!
Our Gryffindor Princess deserves her Slytherin Prince! I'm not agreeing to this story. It's well written but no.
dry-ink chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I can't believe how much this story pains me
Wahboop chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Oi, what is with the beautiful quietness and intensity in your stories? It's just amazing how you wrote all of the emotions and the flash backs, weaving it all together into what seemed like would end up a happily ever after, yet destroyed the story without destroying the mood of the story and leaving us with hope. Goodness, you are bringing out the poet in me!
annnemaaageth chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
I never expected this would hurt me so bad.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I really ship dramione so fucking hard. I know it's partial Dramione and less than partial Drastoria. I know that Draco still loves her because let us be honest, when we find our TRUE LOVE we don't have such strong feelings for the rest of the loves we had considered to be true our entire life. Anyhow, it really justifies Draco's decisions. Hermione did wrong to Draco. He never gave up on her despite suffering the same situation as her. For Astoria, I know she was a rebound for Draco but she really never gave up on him and that is what important. Atleast in whole of his life, he wouldn't regret choosing someone who never gave up on him. Moreover, he know how it feels to be abandoned by the one whom you never gave up on. So, it's the best ending I could ever ask for. BUT PLEASE, give our Golden girl her happy ending.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Wow
This
Wow.
It tore my heart up a little.
A lot.
Goodness.
That aches.
But it's beautiful. It's absolutely beautiful.
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This oneshot had so many deep feelings. Relationships are so complicated, I feel sad for the story Draco and Hermione could have had, but I'm so happy he could find someone else, although he never completely moved on. Wonderful story.
Ciel Pockyhive chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I'm DONE
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Gosh that hurts. But it's bloody brilliant. Made me hold my breath while reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Let me get this straight : Draco drinks tea because Hermione likes tea ; Astoria drinks tea because Draco drinks tea... Draco let Astoria drink something she hates EVERY day, then claims he loves her?! I think Draco still loves Hermione. Astoria deserves better. Time for a sequel.
loftier chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This hurts me too much.
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
UNACCEPTABLE

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE CAN'T MARRY HER HOLY SHIT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER WHAT IS THIS

(really well written, well done)
bright places chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was so well written and so bittersweet and and and
I was hanging onto every word, begging and pleading them to end up together...it hurt so much in the end
And well, I have to say you are a bloody fantastic writer even of you made this four years ago. By not having them end up together, it was so much more realistic and vivid and and Oh. My. God. I just love this story.