Reviews for Of Tea Cups and Rain Drops
Ciel Pockyhive chapter 1 . 1/7
I'm DONE
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Gosh that hurts. But it's bloody brilliant. Made me hold my breath while reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Let me get this straight : Draco drinks tea because Hermione likes tea ; Astoria drinks tea because Draco drinks tea... Draco let Astoria drink something she hates EVERY day, then claims he loves her?! I think Draco still loves Hermione. Astoria deserves better. Time for a sequel.
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This hurts me too much.
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
UNACCEPTABLE

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE CAN'T MARRY HER HOLY SHIT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER WHAT IS THIS

(really well written, well done)
Hope and Chocolate chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
This was so well written and so bittersweet and and and
I was hanging onto every word, begging and pleading them to end up together...it hurt so much in the end
And well, I have to say you are a bloody fantastic writer even of you made this four years ago. By not having them end up together, it was so much more realistic and vivid and and Oh. My. God. I just love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
damn
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
And so with this story, my heart breaks. SOOO WELL WRITTEN and organized! But damn did that hurt like hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Why would I want to read a D/M story WHERE THEY DON'T END UP TOGETHER? What's the point?
shay.grande chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was a great read. I cried oops (I cry at everything seriously). Loved the flashbacks, I wish you could have included more. Stil a great read nevertheless.
Wild-hair Eir chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
wow, you just broke my heart
Dri Almighty chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I wish they had ended up together, but I guess the ending was quite realistic, I mean, we don't always get what we want, right? Lovely story, anyway.
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I really, really loved this. I would have actually hated it if he'd done something stupid like kiss her. One of my biggest peeves is when someone makes a story that starts out like this but ends with him forgiving her. I'm so glad you wrote it like this and ended it that way as well. It even fits my personal headcannon. I think that Hermione and Draco would have had a relationship but I think Hermione would get scared and end it (while late regretting that decision). I suppose what I'm trying to convey with all this rambling is that you're absolutely amazing and I'm really glad you've managed to write something so perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This freaking fic had me screaming no so. Many. Times. WHYYYYYY. It hurts. It really does. Wonderfully written. Horribly painful. And now I'm sad. Sigh.
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Aaach this made me tear up at the end.