Reviews for Of Tea Cups and Rain Drops
princesstaranee chapter 1 . 4/28
UNACCEPTABLE

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE CAN'T MARRY HER HOLY SHIT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER WHAT IS THIS

(really well written, well done)
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 4/5
This was so well written and so bittersweet and and and
I was hanging onto every word, begging and pleading them to end up together...it hurt so much in the end
And well, I have to say you are a bloody fantastic writer even of you made this four years ago. By not having them end up together, it was so much more realistic and vivid and and Oh. My. God. I just love this story.
damn
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16
And so with this story, my heart breaks. SOOO WELL WRITTEN and organized! But damn did that hurt like hell.
Why would I want to read a D/M story WHERE THEY DON'T END UP TOGETHER? What's the point?
shay.grande chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
This was a great read. I cried oops (I cry at everything seriously). Loved the flashbacks, I wish you could have included more. Stil a great read nevertheless.
Stranger Daughter chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
wow, you just broke my heart
Dri Almighty chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I wish they had ended up together, but I guess the ending was quite realistic, I mean, we don't always get what we want, right? Lovely story, anyway.
wisegirl1800 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I really, really loved this. I would have actually hated it if he'd done something stupid like kiss her. One of my biggest peeves is when someone makes a story that starts out like this but ends with him forgiving her. I'm so glad you wrote it like this and ended it that way as well. It even fits my personal headcannon. I think that Hermione and Draco would have had a relationship but I think Hermione would get scared and end it (while late regretting that decision). I suppose what I'm trying to convey with all this rambling is that you're absolutely amazing and I'm really glad you've managed to write something so perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This freaking fic had me screaming no so. Many. Times. WHYYYYYY. It hurts. It really does. Wonderfully written. Horribly painful. And now I'm sad. Sigh.
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Aaach this made me tear up at the end.
evrmore chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is an amazing story. Love the direction you went in with this story and I felt every emotion Hermione went through. Brilliantly written piece.
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I don't hate you, I loved this fic! Idk I just didn't think Hermione deserved to have Draco just suddenly take her back, its been three years! If it had been weeks, months but years nope not right. And coming the day before his getting married. I could feel all of Draco's emotions. I just absolutely love this. Thank you for writing this :)
ink-wells chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Alright, is not actually 7 sodding letters, lol. It's eight. Because it's "all right", 2 separate words.
I see such talent in this piece, and my heart genuinely ached. well-done