Reviews for Zuì Qiáng Píngzhàng
I love this story and I'm so sad that it hasn't been updated for so long...I'm sure you have good reasons for it, but I've always missed this fanfiction. Thank you for writing such a brilliant story!
jayan0706 chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Update soon, please.
vivificviv chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Ughhhhhhhhhhh... Another awesome fanfic that hasn't been updated for years...

I have to say you did pretty well on the whole history thing (I am Chinese but I was born in Canada so I don't really know that much about China, but you're not making this into some trivial plot to get the characters together so I applaud you for that).

I hope you update this soon! (Or else... Or else I'll replace everything in your kitchen with England's food. That was a terrible threat ignore me)
The Fairweather League chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
I LOVE THIS! It's so cute, and could you please make China the seme?

I hope you keep writing this story!
Ayowaeeowa chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Hi I read this story a long time ago but I never Favorited it its really good though so I hope you'll continue it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
T.T
regret404 chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
P-please do continue writing your story Rezicca-san, the whole plot is really interesting and i bet most of us are still patiently waiting for the update.
The story gave me chills at times and also heart-warming sensations since this is one of my favourite pairings out of the rest of the pairings i have seen, though it isn't that popular at all.
Please do take your time to update if you need it, just please don't let the story hang there...abandoned...
Oh well, for now, I can only wait
*Bows* Thank you for writing such a lovely story. I really appreciate it. 谢谢你这个故事很好看的我很喜欢这个故事。 :)!
Kerinaj chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this story! Normally I don't like this pair (due to history issue) but the plot is just GREAT! And I love the way you describe Yao's and Kiku's psychology. I finish all the chapters in one day. Is there any chance for me to see the next chapter? PLZ...
However, there is a small bug on the first chapter, about Yao coming across a panda before finding Kiku. Pandas only live in bamboo forsest of Sichuan Province and Japanese never reached Sichuan during WW2. It's really not a big deal but I just feel it's a little bit funny and strange XDDDDDDD. So I point it out
reluctant-persona chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Please continue! I'm DYING!

The entire plot is just pure amazing.
AunKhoune chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Aw. Kiku should come back. Don't leave poor Yao behind.
I hope that they'll be able to see each other again soon but I wonder where Kiku could of went or how long will Yao wait for him to return, or other then go after him.
I'll just have to wait for the next chapter to read what happens
Until next time. :)
AunKhoune chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
Wha! Kiku is leaving! Yao, don't worry man you're not the only one crying.
This is great and another well done chapter. The only thing is that there is a rewording sentence that I couldn't get in the begining about the knife and I saw a word repeat together. Don't know if you wanna fix it or not but just letting you know.
And Oh! there is going to be smut, wow how long is this story going to be?
Great sorry and hope to read the next chapter soon.
AunKhoune chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Aw, I feel so bad for Yao (He is really in a tough situation) But even now the situation he is in can't be fix. I'm scared for Yao... and Kiku.
Again, another great Chapter. Keep it up! with the great work you do. :)
AunKhoune chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Another great chapter but yeah it seems the two still have that silent conversation when together. But its understandable both there nations are at war.
If I was in that position it would been awkward for me.
I LOVE JAPANXCHINA!
I'm just happy that I stumbleupon this fic.
AunKhoune chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Aww these two, is so fluff but I'm not wondering what Mei has a part in this story? Was she Yao's sister or what? I don't know but you don't have to tell me, I'll just read and find out :)
Keep up the great work.
AunKhoune chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Wha! Didn't see that coming, Yao is missing a finger! Oioioi I wonder what happen to him.
Great Story again and another wonderful chapter. :)
Even short chapters have their way in being better then longer chapters.