Reviews for Wilson Inside
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I like this a disturbing amount. No, seriously, it's worrying.
damigella chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story and the Gag series as well. It just took me a long time to find the courage to comment, but I guess I'm not the only one. I hope you'll go on with this, whenever the muse strikes you.

Thank you so much for this beautiful work.
mlover4evr chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
CollarVerse is amazing! I haven't been able to stop reading these, and I know this is my first review, it's merely because I'm lazy! Please continue this story, (Wilson Inside) because I see you posted this in April and it's worries though! I'm just an excited fan. :P
m chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Gods. You know your stories are FANTASTIC, right? I stop by everything month or so to stare amazedly at them and see if there are any new ones. I haven't reviewed before because I am a terrible lazy ass, but seriously - your stuff is amazing.

I love the fluid way Wilson dances between threatening to share House and being dangerously possessive - in all your fics, really. But it's very gorgeous in this one.
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Yum yum! Anxiously awaiting the next installment!
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Kinky times in Wilson's office! House will never forget his couch experience!
JackySparrowsRum chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Fucking amazing! More!:D chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Now that's a way to liven up a dull Friday afternoon in the office! I don't know about Wilson but I'll never be able to see him working away at his desk without thinking of this :) House seems torn between secretly wanting Chase etc to screw him and horrified by the idea - Wilson knows just how to play into his fantasies and insecurities. Nice and kinky and very very hot...