Reviews for Seamen Extraordinaire
Cassie chapter 1 . 3/9
ah luff ih it so bad but so gud 2
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 1/19
bwahahahaha! soo funny!
and very sweet. non mates? yeah right.
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I love the Edward in this one, so funny. Thanks for the entertainment.
Funesta Sicarius chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
1. Good Story!
2. Seamen - Really The First time I Read It I Thought It Was Semen But Otherwise Good Story!
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aha oh gosh XD I enjoyed this story fully! It was hilarious and sexy :3 great job luv!

-A
jazzy winz chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i love it. Want more.
Miss Understood chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh goodness I loved this! You had me right from the start with your play on words and your discriptions. Great job!

So who won? I wanted it to be Jasper but I could see Emmett's point about leaving the water. What did Edward decide?
Canada Is A Ninja chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I can only say one thing as a response to this outrageous story.

Marry me?
Hyvanna chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
ROFLMA I laughed all thro this but that last line jeez! Heck I got giggles out of him just actualy useing the bright colored shovel and pale to begin with (lol I have a tear) that was just too good.

I was cracking up at all the sealife that either got squirted, frisky with or watched their nonmateing mateing.

Now I have a mental image of someone in a hely or small plane going over and seeing what would look like a guy getting a BJ from a shark JEEZ!

This is the first Emmett slash I've read, an I loved your studly, fun, carfree meathead. well maybe Jasper was the stud after all he did knucklebump a octy ;D lol. Awesome Job!
HoggyWarts chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
cracktastically hilarious and cute and sexy. wonderful job .
pixie-belle88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OMG I haven't laughed so hard in weeks! Ty Ty that was freaking hilarious . Mwah xx
MizerVonGuise chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I was literally flailing around violently, laughing my ass off.

This was amzing, Just...Just amazing.

Your amazing.

Everythings amazing.

Life rocks...

-Happy Sigh-
justreadme chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was hilarious! Bravo! I want more
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I can't stop laughing! The last line!

I love whatever you write and you have a way of making laugh like no other. One of my favorite things about this are all the little digs you get in, about Edward's obnoxious brooding, "the goodhearted if occasionally delusional Esme," and Emmett's rather unfortunate human endowment.

Emmett and Jasper's non-mate relationship has such an entertaining dynamic. I would love to read more of their non-mate adventures. Thank you for writing and sharing this one!

Oh, and I'm with Jasper. I may or may not have had a tiny crush on Prince Eric...
Taylor chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So I don't really review all that often so here goes nothing

I absolutsly loved this! Most crack-docs I read are too unstructured but this, this was phenomenal! It was sexy, awesome, and hilarious all rolled in one! Truely an excellent read )

Please keep writing!