Reviews for The Meaning in a Kiss
ReadyFred-ReadyGeorge chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Very cute, nicely written, brought a smile to my face :) There are so many different things you can portray in a kiss and you've nicely captured them all :)

RFRG
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Sweet and just plain adorabe
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I normally hate Naru/Hina for the simple reason that I hate all Hyuuga. I can only stand Hanabi when she is portrayed as Naruto's younger sister figure. Adorable Hanabi, and funny Naruto.

However, while I hate Hinata, I really liked this one-shot. It is this form of love that people forget nowadays. Too blinded by cheap, easy and fast simple pleasures of the flesh to understand that nothing compares to being with that special someone. The emotions, the feelings, the pleasure, all of it infinitely better than simple physical attraction. Or worse, 'scratching an itch'.

So for writing this one-shot, I tip my hat to you in respect.

-Chrono
EpicReader chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is really good! Cute story _
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ok,this is the second time I read that and I have to say it's so AWESOME!Very well written from a very good writter!
OrangeBackpack chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lol, just beautiful. Good story.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
i loved it! Its really cute and soooo going on the fav list. Ja ne!
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice and fluffy. Good work.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
... OMG! *.*! I LOVE IT!

GREETINGS! n_n
Hekireki no Makai chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I believe this oneshot was very well written. despite the fact that I don't particulary like the pairing. You are a very talented writer, as you were able to make something that I don't like enjoyable. But you probably won't be reading this review any time soon, due to what you posted on your live journal account. If you do read this, then please, I beg you, from one person who has attempted to do what you may have already done, or are planning to do, don't do it. You most likely don't care about the words of someone who you don't even know, but please, live. Live on. All life is precious, yours is no different. Don't throw it away like that. Please, if you are still alive, read this, reconsider what you're about to do. I may not know you, and probably never will, but I want you to know that I care, even if you don't. It would be a shame if a person as great as you were to leave this world, it really would. So please, don't kill yourself.
NarutoNineTaleFox chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aww that was so cute and sweet
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was so sweet.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Adorable.
rockhard034 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey Blu, I gotta ask, why aren't posting 71st for Naruto X yet? You did post on your live journal for some reason, so why not update the story?